Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap place to get xbox live subscriptions

• 10-04-2009 11:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

I used to know a site, but can't remember the name and it is gone from my history, that were selling xbox live subscriptions for 12 + 3 free months.

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap gold 12 months card that either comes with free months or less than RRP €50?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

13 months for €36 from Jasper1675. There's a couple of others around the same price, I'm sure someone else has the links :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Cool! Cheers.

I wonder, I can't seem to find it on that site do they just send you the live! code or the actual card in the post?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Cool! Cheers.

I wonder, I can't seem to find it on that site do they just send you the live! code or the actual card in the post?

Not sure about jasper but most will email you a scan of the card i have a link on comp in derry (in Dublin here) but will be back up there on sat pm me if you need it sure :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I got my last code emailed to me from that Jasper site before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭dmcg90

He says he is out of stock for the UK and Europe, any more places?

• Advertisement
Advertisement