Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website building tool

Options
  • 10-04-2009 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

Hi All.
    I am just wondering would anyone know an easy to use website builder wether online or out of a box that would help me to build a website, get it on the net, pointed at a domain with google ads on it?

Any help would be great:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Rakeline

If your beginning i highly recommend blogger, you can buy your domain name through them and there are a million sites out there with tips about using it like removing the search bar the B favicon etc and it has built in adsense Its really worth messing around with it. Another is bluevoda its like microsoft word.

Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭MrMatisse

Thanks for that!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Plenty of other options out there, Wordpress, Joomla etc. Joomla would be a bit much though. Have a look on the web at using Wordpress as a CMS, theres loads of templates out there for free and its relatively easy to setup.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pauldiv

Wordpress is nice.

It's very easy to skin and there are free plugins that will easily take care of your adsense.

It's a great system and there is a phenominal amount of community support - mostly free of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭MrMatisse

All very helpful.

Cheers!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement