Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6500

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

yeah i have it, no problems ever. I have had it since December 2007.

Getting bored of it at this stage, so im thinking of getting something else.

If you want to know anything about the phone give me a shout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

I had it for almost a year and the only reason I don't have it now was that I dropped it in water and it was destroyed:mad: I'm using a Nokia N95 8GB now but miss my 6500 too. I loved the phone and didn't have any problems with it at all. You should get it!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭aster99

Great guys, thanks! Should be able to pick one up handy enough on ebay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

by this time next week, i might have mine up for sale, if nobody in my house wants it. only thing is, its locked to 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

I've had the 6500 slide for about 3 months now, it's a grand phone, the only thing I don't like is the back cover, when you press the eject? button to open the back cover which is metal, you sort of have to open it from the left side as it opens more that side, and from opening my phone occasionally the back cover has becomes bent...

If you get your nail in behind the right side, it sorta helps.

http://www.fixya.com/support/t619851-removing_back_cover_from_6500_slide

• Advertisement

if i bought one that was locked to a uk network how hard would it be to unlock it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

columba r'ad will do it for you, no problem. Give him a shout on the unlocking forum.

sound thanks. it gives me more options when looking for a good deal!

Advertisement