Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a dj!

Options
  • 10-04-2009 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Heyy Everyone!

I hope you can help me,
    I need to find a dj for a local family party in Tramore,have no idea where to look for one in waterford city/county so any numbers or contacts you have would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Heyy Everyone!

I hope you can help me,
    I need to find a dj for a local family party in Tramore,have no idea where to look for one in waterford city/county so any numbers or contacts you have would be greatly appreciated.
    my younger bro is a dj when ya looking for one??? if ya want his number pm me boy

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

my younger bro is a dj when ya looking for one??? if ya want his number pm me boy

Colly could be a girl you know :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Sully wrote: »
    lol sorry sully never thought of that lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 smiley_colly

Sully wrote: »

yep :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

she's a girl boy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭deisebabe

sorry dont have the details but theres two brothers in dungarvan that do djing and they are great. their name is duggan but not sure of their number...if anyone else knows?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

deisebabe wrote: »
    sorry dont have the details but theres two brothers in dungarvan that do djing and they are great. their name is duggan but not sure of their number...if anyone else knows?!

If they are who I'm thinking of, they've both DJ'd at the club where I work. One of them is our regular Saturday night DJ. They are really good. But I don't know their number unfortunatly.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Minto wrote: »
    If they are who I'm thinking of, they've both DJ'd at the club where I work. One of them is our regular Saturday night DJ. They are really good. But I don't know their number unfortunatly.

I know Dave's step daughters number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

yeah my bro is a very good dj that does weddings and parties all the time. if u need his number let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,249 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Sully you can call a girl a boy around here, did ya not know that girl?

• Advertisement
Advertisement