Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD4 or Left for Dead: any cheap sellers?

• 10-04-2009 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to by COD4 on the cheap for at least a year now. Despite being 18 months old I still can't get it for less than e40. And also despite being one of the biggest games of all time I rarely see it for sale in shops.

Any help, Anything south of e30-32. And failing that a cheapy copy of left for dead.
    Save me the hassle of visting 10 different shops.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

I got left4dead on zavvi.co.uk (the new one) a week ago for roughly €25 so that's a pretty good deal. Shipping is free also. Most new releases there for around €35 aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

I got left4dead on zavvi.co.uk (the new one) a week ago for roughly €25 so that's a pretty good deal. Shipping is free also. Most new releases there for around €35 aswell.
    Its 26 pound there now, still pretty decent. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

apparently xtravision are selling new copies of cod 4 for 30 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

It holds it's value really well on account of it's popularity, it's like the volkswagen golf of the games world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭helios12

these are two games I wont well sell:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Keep an eye on Adverts.ie imo.!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Sendit £25.89 or €29.99 left 4 dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Icon_Slave

i have claa of duty 4 for sale 20 euro only
    i got :
    Gears of war 2 - 20 euro
    forza 2 - 10 euro
    lost planet - 10 euro
    skate - 15 euro
    oblivion - 10 euro
    alone in the dark 5 - 10 euro
    pes 6 - 7 euro
    fifa 08 - 7 euro
    mass effect - 10 euro
    blue dragon - 10 euro
    vampire rain - 15 euro
    arcade - 10 euro

or 135 euro for all
    ph 0862259094 for text

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Tbh I think we should leave the swapping and selling between boardsies to people with over 100 posts, just to be safe. Never know what joker could set up an account like (not saying thats the post above me or anything!). Just think that adverts is for this kind of thing...

Advertisement