Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens (Eircom) 4012 Cordless Phone

Options
  • 10-04-2009 2:20pm

Good afternoon, I have found an old Eircom 4012 cordless phone that came from my wife's apartment and we'd like to presssgang it into use. However, we can't find the power supply. Can anyone who has one please let me know the voltage etc output and I'll see if I can use one of the myriad of power supplies I have accumulated over time. There are dire warnings about using only the Siemens power supply but despite an internet search and a good look at the handbook, I can't find anything about the power supply's output.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Dulchie

Original Eircom/Siemens PSU no load voltage measured at 11.88 V. A.C.

Thanks Dulchie, much appreciated (especially the photo!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Actioncomet

Hi Folks,
    does anyone know how to open the casing on the Siemens 4012 cordless phone. I want to clean the back of the button pads, as it has probably had liquids get into it in the kitchen.

I can't find any screws or release points, I don't want to damage it trying to get it open.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 PCRunner

Hi,
    I'm trying to complete a set of three Eircom 4012 phones and am looking to procure one. If any of you who have posted to this would be interested in supplying me with your one for the price of a new similar phone (about Euro30) I'll happily do a deal with you.

Thanks,

PC

Advertisement