Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first transmission

Options
  • 10-04-2009 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

anyone know where i can get a copy of this album? had loads of bands from dundalk on it back in the early 90's!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 aboutjo1

I have it somewhere in my collection. Some good laughs on it alright. Do you remember a band called This way down. Lol What a load of ****e...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭dougie ward

dont rem them tbh, i rem the likes of wendimiller/wickerman and manifest were a few others too that played every weekend!were good times!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭alfman

I have it as well. My band appeared on it. Track 13 Today. Happy times. It'd be great if something similar was done for local bands nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Andybertson

leg end thanks fatfrog!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

how do you save these tracks

• Registered Users Posts: 11 randomscribe

Hey, I uploaded the album onto soundcloud last year..

http://soundcloud.com/first-transmission

• Registered Users Posts: 1 davje

Anyone know where I can find the follow-on 'unplugged' album?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

anyone know where i can get a copy of this album? had loads of bands from dundalk on it back in the early 90's!

Early 90's??? Late 90's! and yes I am at an age where I will argue over a few years.:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement