Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemistry Notes

Options
  • 10-04-2009 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi guys just wondering does anybody have any good chemistry notes they could give me or any good sites I could have a look at ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

do you have rapid revision?? if not get that its brilliant it was made for my text book Chemistry Live its the best!! even type in chemistry for A-Level into google you get some good sites ive been using rapid revision and my papers and im getting on ok with it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

I really think that the best place to learn chemistry is from the book! (i have Chemistry Live too)

With revision books I just worry that they leave out stuff. Like on the paper there's always sneaky little short questions that may not necessarily be considered essential for the exam.

Just read it, and then practice exam questions! (probably stating the obvious,but that's honestly the best way for me at least)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

aine-maire wrote: »
    I really think that the best place to learn chemistry is from the book! (i have Chemistry Live too)

With revision books I just worry that they leave out stuff. Like on the paper there's always sneaky little short questions that may not necessarily be considered essential for the exam.

Just read it, and then practice exam questions! (probably stating the obvious,but that's honestly the best way for me at least)

There is a lot of unnecessary information in the book as well though. It's ridiculous.

I've the Revise Wise book. I think it's brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

do you have rapid revision?? if not get that its brilliant it was made for my text book Chemistry Live its the best!! even type in chemistry for A-Level into google you get some good sites ive been using rapid revision and my papers and im getting on ok with it

+1 for Rapid Revision. It's class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

Rapid Revision. It's made by the same people who made the book, folens, and it's all the essentials. My chemistry teacher couldn't reccommend it enough.

Advertisement