Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monaghan Town Easter egg hunt

Options
  • 10-04-2009 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Help please!!! Can anyone pinpoint where the numbered eggs are located in Monaghan shops. I have found the Dublin Street one, one in the Diamond, Shopping Centre, Market Street, Park Street, Glasslough Street, Church Square etc etc, but where is number 2, 6 and 7.
    Getting desperate at this stage, c'mon Monaghan Folk, help me out, PLEASE PLEASE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 railwayprincess

can you tell me me where 4 5 and 6 are ?
    7 is mc guirks coal merchants old cross square

Im still hunting for numbers 1 and 2

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭balliali

1. Furniture Closet

Thank you so much for that. Still looking and enjoying it. Keep meeting wee groups of children walking round the town, must be hunting too. There are shops I never knew existed!!! We have only to Thur to get these in, but as a hint in the Standard there seems to be only one per street e.g. one in Dublin Street, Park Street etc, so maybe that's a help cos when you find one on a particular address, move on and try next street. Best wishes.

4 - bootifully placed in Dublin Street
    5 - stylish shop in Glasslough Street

thanks for your help i will start hunting again tomorrow good hints

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mrsmonaghan

hey, never thought i would bother doing an easter egg hunt in monaghan, but now that i can't complete it, it's driving me mad!!
    have all but number 2!!
    help!!

• Advertisement

i have all but 2 and 6 I will hunt again today and if i find 2 I will let you know good hunting

this is beginning to crack me up 2 and 6 still missing I will check shopping centre tomorrow can anyone help me ?

I think it must be side streets or alley ways, have covered all the main streets so many times!! Going to try those new shops on laneway off dublin st.tomoro!! will keep you posted!!

I have tried side streets in dublin street no luck no 2 has me baffled I am beginning to think it is in front of my nose and i cant see the wood for the trees anyone out there can help me with no 2

did you get number 6??
    cuz i have it, but im giving up on 2. too much hard work!!
    best of luck!!

• Advertisement

dont give up I think they must have hidden 2 until the couple of days before closing date i didnt get 6 yet but it must be in shopping centre did you try jeremys yard I will check tomorrow I really think 2 could appear at the last minute if anyone has found it please lt me know chat soon and keep sunnyside out

Hey, still no number 2, still at work but got a text saying there was an egg in mc clearys. Will check it later. so far i have just been in town centre so might have to go out bit further! Your goin 2 right place for 6. Happy hunting!

I will check Mc Clearys tomorrow but if anyone else out got 2 please let us know We will be like the three musketeers all for one and one for all happy hunting

my husband has located 2 the shop it was in thought they had to hide it and did they hide it now it is on the front window of the shop it is in the town .

sorry forgot to say check dawson st big department store

Left my entries in yesterday, and there are only hundreds before me. Only thing was it was great fun, and who needs Curves, this is a great way to get fit!!! lots of ladies got fit doing it, won't know us by Christmas at this rate. Now all we need is to be among the prizewinners. Didn't know there were so many Boards.ie fans in Monaghan. It's great craic. Keep up the blogging.

Advertisement