Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHOTOGRAPHER SEEKS PARTICIPANTS

Options
  • 10-04-2009 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I am a photographic artist based in Dublin looking to photograph individuals who have been victims of aggravated assault or street crime. I would like to revisit the site of the assault with the victim and make a portrait in order that the individual may reclaim the space. Also I would like to capture how a once innocent place can become tainted in the mind of the victim while going unnoticed by others. Also I would like to use this space to share any first or second hand experiences you may have of such incidents, to be used as back up text to the project and also just to open up the subject as I'm sure like myself you or someone you know has been on the receiving end of anti-social behavior. If you have any such experiences please send them on also if you or anyone you know wish to help me make these portraits please let me know. With regards Michael

T: <snip>
    E: <snip>

mod note

dunno bout this, if ya need to contact him pm the fella, if i get complains bout this i'll take it off

Advertisement