Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool vs. Blackburn Rovers - Match Thread (KO 12.45pm)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭kingshankly

hope we dt rue these chances today or in may,
    how kuyt didnt score il never know cant be excused

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

2-0 Torres again. That's the 3 points i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Pigman III

Gay...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

GET IN THERE 2-0 Torres !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

event wrote: »
    and wigan and everton are both top 8 with good players

blackburn are 14th and have a centre half up front

cant see it happening

Game over now ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Hatrick for halftime,then Torres off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

yesss good man Torres :)

that torres lad could make it as a footballer

Pigman III wrote: »
    Gay...

pure class is more suitable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Yessssss.!:D:D:DTorres for a Hat Trick.!!!!:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Man marking doesn't work. Blackburn should go zonal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

Liking Riera and Insua together.

the more i see of that chap the more i think he's gonna be top class

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Daemonic wrote: »
    The link Rebel posted was working for me but has died now. Even veetle is brutal quality today :(

I thought as much to be honest, ive watched those streams before from a guy called mclaren, the bitrate is too high and the coverage gets so sluggish that you can be watching in the 60th minute and the game is over. Il stick with the sopcast for now, never lets me down and there is never a pause in play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

this is working ok http://footv2.webs.com/8.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

we're having so much joy down the left. in fairness to rovers they have a left winger and a centre midfielder on their right.
    torres wants his hattrick from the looks of things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Bloody hell, have Blackburn come to sit back. Torres looks nailed on for a hat trick if this continues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

http://atdhe.net/live-tv-6157.html

This has been great for me so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

There was a nice moment outside Anfield on the BBC who are there live for the anniversary, they had just done a filmed insert which was pretty gut wrenchting, they cut back to Lauro and Manish Bhasin who said "there just been a mighty roar, Torres has scored a goal, a very special one too"

Cheered me up :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Masch has been every where so far, really missed him on Wed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Highsider

Masch has been every where so far, really missed him on Wed.
    Big time. The best player in the world at that role. Think he will make a huge difference against Chelsea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Performance to match the occassion. In total control, looks like we have a few more goals in us.

Second goal proves yet again that Man Marking at set pieces doesn't work imo.;)

And Torres really has been gash apart from the goals! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Highsider wrote: »
    Big time. The best player in the world at that role. Think he will make a huge difference against Chelsea.

nope Essien is thy best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Daemonic

Just happy to see the loss to Chelsea hasn't knocked the confidence. Hopefully another goal early in the half and then rest a few players.

Headshot wrote: »
    nope Essien is thy best

well theres no way your gonna give a pool player the nod in any form of best at whatever are ya?
    Essien was the next bess you could think of eh ? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

nope Essien is thy best

It isn't even his position. Essien is a world class player and will become one of the best in the world but what percentage of games has he actually played in that position? I remember him playing right back more than I do him playing as a holding midfielder.

Either way, the two of them are world classs players and their value to both teams was as plain as day too see on Wednesday.

Excellent performance so far by Liverpool. Hopefully Torres can get a hat trick now.

• Advertisement

nope Essien is thy best

yawn. Start a new thread if you want to continue this line of discussion. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

daithijjj wrote: »
    yes channel on sopcast is excellent and a seamless stream even in fullscreen.

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/6816

Been watching this but is he saying he is gonna watch something else now??!!!??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Well it's great to see that the chelsea game has been forgotten.. Reira has made a complete turn around from that chelsea performance and insua is just fantastic.
    Good to see zonal marking isn't doing too badly today..
    Torres hat trick hopefully(Fantasy football reasons too!:D) and take him off by 60 mins along with carra and alonso

edit.. Anyone know this guy?Doran?

If you're not bothered about having English commentary and don't mind installing Veetle then this stream is excellent - http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=49b53a5f89713

Hopefully a third goal before the hour mark, then subs all round - Torres, Alonso, Kuyt.

Good stream here http://www.justin.tv/flashboxingstreams2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

nope Essien is thy best

They play different positions.
    And you'll see next week, that no he's not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Annoying me that they keep saying Torres cant use his left foot. He scored almost as many with his left last season as with his right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Been watching this but is he saying he is gonna watch something else now??!!!??!!

No mate, this is a brilliant link every time, great picture and never pauses. I was just looking at every option out there in the slim chance that theres one better than sopcast. Sopcast is the most stable.

Would Lucas have run 40 yards for that ball?

Masch just showed why he is the best in the world at that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

masch all over the park, brilliant chasing and closing down

mike65 wrote: »
    Would Lucas have run 40 yards for that ball?

Meh, 90% of top level pros wouldn't have made that play, and it has nothing to do with how good a footballer you are. Stephen Hunt and Kevin Kilbane would chase it down for example.

Awesome to see, no doubt.

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Meh, 90% of top level pros wouldn't have made that play, and it has nothing to do with how good a footballer you are. Stephen Hunt and Kevin Kilbane would chase it down for example.

Awesome to see, no doubt.

The difference is that Masch will do it all game. He doesnt get tired! Hes also an outstanding tackler.

Sometimes a game is too easy, they really should have put this to bed rather than to sleep.

Tusky wrote: »
    The difference is that Masch will do it all game. He doesnt get tired! Hes also an outstanding tackler.

Yep, he is an amazing athlete - one of the best in the premiership. Lucas and Alonso are nowhere near his athletic level, and as such it is sometimes pointless comparing their contributions.

• Advertisement

dont know what yous think lads but this has been terrible by liverpool so far.some of the decision making in the final third has been a disgrace,kuyt showing no quality what so ever.lets face it blackburn are muck and there is a bag of goals here for us if we would quit messing around,i for one have been very disappointed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Honestly, i am sure i have seen this exact argument/debate on Mashcerano before. I just got a really weird feeling of deja vu when i read Lucky Lloyd playing down Masch and Pool fans talking him up.

That has happened before right? Im not mental...

I must agree but in fairness they know its game over long ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,106 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Daemonic wrote: »
    The link Rebel posted was working for me but has died now. Even veetle is brutal quality today :(
    odd, still hunky doorey for me, absolutely flawless, hasn't even skipped once.
    daithijjj wrote: »
    Hi rebel, may i ask if you are getting seamless coverage on that link and what time it is in the game please. I posted this link before and the guy who runs it was removed from justin tv half way through the chelsea game. Cheers, daithi.

sorry for delay, at work so only having the odd look over the forum, yeah its seamless coverage, current time is 73mins 30 seconds

El Zhar coming on Torres (booooo!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Torres coming off for El Zhar.!Im happy with him he did what he was there to do.!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

mike65 wrote: »
    El Zhar coming on Torres (booooo!)

:eek:

Dirteh.

Liverpool have been really poor in the final third. Cant believe its still only 2-0.

Dirteh.

:D

• Advertisement

dont know what yous think lads but this has been terrible by liverpool so far.some of the decision making in the final third has been a disgrace,kuyt showing no quality what so ever.lets face it blackburn are muck and there is a bag of goals here for us if we would quit messing around,i for one have been very disappointed
    Not the best performance but a lot of that is because it hasn't needed to be. I think a few players may be taking the foot off the gas and already thinking of Tuesday.

Advertisement