Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of starting WoW? Read here first

• 10-04-2009 4:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭

If anyone is thinking of starting WoW can they give me a pm please. I'd like to do the recruit a friend thing. Simply involves me sending you a link to join with a 10 day trial. When you upgrade from the trial we both gain triple xp when in a group and we both get a zevhra mount only available to recruit a friend players. Want to start a new character so please pm me if you're interested. Here's the full details:

* Recruited players are now 'linked' to the player account the invitation was sent from.
    * Grouping with a linked player allows both of you to level very quickly. As long as your character and the recruit character are relatively even level, you'll both recieve 3x the normal experience.
    * Recruiting players can summon their friends to them once an hour, via a spell, up to level 60.
    * For every two levels a recruited player earns, he can grant one level to a character played by the veteran. This character must be lower level than the recruit player's character.
    * If the recruit upgrades to a full account from the 10-day trial, these benefits last a full 90 days.
    * If the recruit buys a two month subscription as well as upgrading, the recruiting player is granted a unique Zhevra mount.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

goddamnit..finally bit the bullet and bought wow...
    Should have gone on boards first before setting my account up..:o

Advertisement