Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TD WANTED! Nationwide in the 32 counties of Ireland

• 10-04-2009 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

0004050KYQl.jpg

If you are interested please fill out the form or e-mail as the above address. We will contact you for more detail.

Best regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭mkpoker

how much exp. is needed i have a friend interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭IPPT

mkpoker wrote: »
    how much exp. is needed i have a friend interested
    i sent you pm

thank you for all the replies so far we will be in touch with everyone in the next few days. regards, ippt

bump!

bump
    IPPT wrote: »
    0004050KYQl.jpg

If you are interested please fill out the form or e-mail as the above address. We will contact you for more detail.

Best regards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

If you give more details I think you will get a lot more response. How many hours per week, how many nights etc...

Completely off topic and of no relevance; I grew up in the same neighbourhood as the address listed on your flyer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

carfax wrote: »
    If you give more details I think you will get a lot more response. How many hours per week, how many nights etc...

Ad's like this immediately make people feel like you have something to hide if your not disclosing more info in your public post. (not saying you do btw).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

email sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Maddogg

at first i thought this had something to do you wit hyou carfax!!!!

hi, all will be reveled about who we are in the next two weeks, i can say this people involved in this venture are well know in the poker industry in ireland. regards, ippt.

• Advertisement

Maddogg wrote: »
    at first i thought this had something to do you wit hyou carfax!!!!

Why do I get the blame for everything around here? :)

You playing this Sunday in the Crowne?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gman127

hi, all will be reveled about who we are in the next two weeks, i can say this people involved in this venture are well know in the poker industry in ireland. regards, ippt.

TOO MUCH MYSTERY!!!

I CANT TAKE IT!!!

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭winstons pt

Im going to take a stab at this going on "IPPT" as a tell.;)
    Irish Party Poker Tour
    i could be wrong in that case no wonder my poker skills are no good LOL:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

Im going to take a stab at this going on "IPPT" as a tell.;)
    Irish Party Poker Tour
    i could be wrong in that case no wonder my poker skills are no good LOL:D
    Stick to the bingo paddy cos your poker reads are sh1te:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

I think without a doubt its Irish Pub Poker Tour

DAMO72 wrote: »
    Stick to the bingo paddy cos your poker reads are sh1te:D

TNX damo, if you were the only bingo player in the hall, you still would not win:D:D:D, only joking m8, how the fcuk r ya anyways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

TNX damo, if you were the only bingo player in the hall, you still would not win:D:D:D, only joking m8, how the fcuk r ya anyways
    Not too bad paddy, im just waiting on the coinflip to turn my way for first big win.

mmmmmmmmmmm, any news on wat this is about yet :rolleyes:??????????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

The tension is getting unberaable. But seriously whats the story here? I pm'd a week ago and have had no contact since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

Is this connected with the ladbrokes Irish pub tour?????????????:confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement

Is this connected with the ladbrokes Irish pub tour?????????????:confused::confused::confused:

i dont think so :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Id say its the same thing as what Big Slick are looking for but a different company.

bohsman wrote: »
    Id say its the same thing as what Big Slick are looking for but a different company.

They're looking for one TD for the 32 counties, going by the title of OP (although flyer does then say tournament directors)...Should be fun to find out what this is all about :)

Stephen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Just got calls on this today .. We are not posting this and we are not organising it .

Best of luck with it all the same

Regards

Neill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Poker.inthe.Pub

Ok Im curious but you have rivals out there so dont wait to long:cool:

as i said we will let every one know very soon. sorry for the secrecy just putting the final details together. regards ippt.

Did anyone find out anyting about this yet ?????????:confused:

All will be comfirmed tomorrow afternoon, who we are and the plans of what we will be doing.

best regards, ippt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Poker.inthe.Pub

Hi my email is damienmcdermott@eircom.net let me know what it is all about I run a couple of games in Swords.

• Advertisement

sent e-mail
    Hi my email is damienmcdermott@eircom.net let me know what it is all about I run a couple of games in Swords.

Hi everyone,
    due to the holiday week-end we were not able to annouce details all legal stuff will be sorted out tomorrow and we will launch the IPPT in the next couple of days.

regards, IPPT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 BIGBLIND

Hi everyone,
    due to the holiday week-end we were not able to annouce details all legal stuff will be sorted out tomorrow and we will launch the IPPT in the next couple of days.

regards, IPPT.

Id say i would be a bit lat for this:o

Advertisement