Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtra Vision Sale

Options
  • 10-04-2009 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I heard the radio ad's and I've seen the newspaper ads for Van Helsing, war of the worlds and many more dvd titles from just 1.99 (or something dirt cheap like that)

However, none of the stores i've gone into have anything cheaper than the 3 for 15 or 5.99 each. Been to Blackrock, rathgar, nutgrove and the 2 in tallaght (I get around with work :D ) But they all said the cheap stock is gone. I was in 2 of the stores the day they started the sale so i don't really believe they had any in the first place.

Has anyone seen or bought these cheap movies????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I don't see the issue here, all offers like this are subject to availability

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

Yeah of course subject to availablty. but I want to know if they were actually available in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I did hear one person in bargain alerts say he got the €1.99 ones

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I got Van Helsing for 99c

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

I bought war of the worlds for €2.99 a few months ago, wasn't expensive before sale anyway!

They had Family Guy season 7 advertised at €14.99 - none of the local branches had any copies though:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Archeron

My local Xtravision has a fair few titles for 2.99, including Van Helsing and War of the worlds.

I cant believe I paid nearly 30 quid for Van Helsing when it came out first :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I wouldn't pay .99c for Van Helsing!

Advertisement