Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danko Jones, anyone?

• 10-04-2009 6:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭

Seeing as my D-A-D thread sank faster than the Titanic ever did, i figured i'd bite the bullet with these guys.

Got into these guys about three years ago when i found their music by accident! Got their last album yesterday and it's been stuck in my head a lot. Even the cheesier stuff off it.

Anyone else listen to em?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

I haven't any of their cd's yet, but saw them support Motorhead at the Ambassador 1st Nov last year. They played an enjoyable set, good interaction with the crowd with the between song banter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I got pissed off earlier, I'm due to head off to Camden next month for a weekend, but they only played the Camden Underworld a few days ago :(
    Definitely get your hands on Sleep Is The Enemy and Never Too Loud. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea ive heard a few of there songs and really like them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Have " Sleep Is The Enemy" and " We Sweat Blood". Both fantastic no nonsense rock albums.

Would love to see them live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I've got a couple of their albums (Born A Lion and I'm Alive And On Fire), they're pretty good. Again, wouldn't mind seeing them life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I loved we sweat blood and born a lion but didnt really get into newer albums. Damn it didnt know they where playing with motorhead last year :mad:

Advertisement