Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Eggs?

Options
  • 10-04-2009 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Heya..
    Due to severe procrastination on my end..I have left buying Easter Eggs until today and sadly cannot find any!
    Does anyone know anywhere in the Limerick area that still have a few? I have looked in a few spots today and everyone seems to be cleaned outta them!
    I would hate to have to look on the black market for em! :p
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

try vivo in annacotty,,they had millions during the week,,and 3 for €5 too,,

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Chawkes in Castletroy have them aswell actually,2 for a fiver i think

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭supermommy

Ahhhh...thanks!
    I knew I could count on the boardsies!
    Um...so annacotty is up past UL right? (still fairly new to the area, sorry!)
    Where is this vivo you speak of? Just off the Dublin road?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

O neills at the top of william street still have them

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Where you based OP?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

supermommy wrote: »
    Heya..
    Due to severe procrastination on my end..I have left buying Easter Eggs until today and sadly cannot find any!
    Does anyone know anywhere in the Limerick area that still have a few? I have looked in a few spots today and everyone seems to be cleaned outta them!
    I would hate to have to look on the black market for em! :p
    Thanks!

I just (half an hour ago) got some in Tesco in the cresent dooradoyle. 3 for €4.95. still had a big enough selection.
    If you are looking for something of more quality Birthdays(Shop) in the cresent have a selection of Thorntons chocolate eggs.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

jackncoke wrote: »
    Where you based OP?

We are in Caherdavin.
    We checked Dunnes @ Jetland, Coonagh Tesco, and Ivans earlier. I knew Ivans would be out as they had their sale on the other day. Dunnes only had Yorkie eggs left..

Thanks you guys. I was seriously thinking for a sec there that all of town would be sold out! lol
    Cant go til the morning unfortunately so am looking for places that are pretty well stocked I guess. My yank kids wouldnt be devasted to not get them but I would like to get them each one anyways..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

Gleesons Spar on Henry St has a load of them. I saw some fatso waddle out the door with an armful of eggs a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

hi,,vivo is on the dublin rd,,well just off it,,take a right at the roundabout after the superquinn roundabout,,there's like a little estate with shops and chinese and pizza hut,,or something

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Did you score? Vivo was out of them today, so too was Dunnes Childers Road and a few other minor shops. Yorkies don't look so bad now:-)

• Advertisement

Did you score? Vivo was out of them today, so too was Dunnes Childers Road and a few other minor shops. Yorkies don't look so bad now:-)

:pHee! I actually enjoy a Yorkie myself...even tho im a girl!

We actually did score but jaysus its wasnt easy! We got really lucky and scored the last Aero egg at Dunnes-Childers Road, which was handy cuz my oldest wanted that one.
    We had lost most hope of finding any after checking the other Dunnes, Vivo, Superquinn and a couple Spar shops. Decided to give O Neills at the top of William St. a shot on the way to the butchers and grabbed up 2 Mars eggs! Woohoo! All sorted! Lucky enough tho as there were only a couple more left! We were well over searching at that point...
    Never shall I put off the Easter Egg buying again!
    Thanks for yer help!

Advertisement