Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice - candidates who rose in your estimation

• 10-04-2009 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

If you look back there were always candidates who seemed like complete knobs who I ended up grudgingly liking.
    A prime example would be Tre from 2 seasons ago.
    I suspect that I may end up liking the Iranian woman this time.
    How about anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

nevey wrote: »
    I suspect that I may end up liking the Iranian woman this time.
    How about anyone else?

She is not really Iranian as far as I know,born in England but I know what you mean ;) I actually quite like her.One candidate I don't like at the moment is the Northern Irish chap. Felt he should have gone this week.

Good question though, my favourite series of The Apprentice was series 1, which they have actually been showing repeats of this week on Dave, from that series. From that series Saira really bugged me at the start but as the episodes went on I got to like her and also Paul from that series. Liked James Max in that series, he really is excellent on the radio now,has a Finance Show on Londons LBC Radio on Sundays and covers other shows also.

Of course from the last series, Raef initially in first episode was not too sure about him, but he was briilaint in it imo "the spoken word is my tool...." :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Yasmina is my favourite so far this year - she's a bitch but she knows it, and seems to have a sharp sense of humour.

There were two for me last year - Raef and Lucinda. After the first couple of episodes, I thought Raef was a knob and Lucinda was an incompetent hopeless case, but both turned out to be strong candidates and likeable people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Philip went up in my estimation when he stood up for Lorraine after bitchface Debra's attack. Mind you I didn't have a negative opinion of him, apart from his tendency to moan a lot.

The other one I was impressed with was his mot, Kate. She performed well in the task, and was able to put the knife into Ben when the group was discussing who should be fired. And personally anyway that knifes that tw*t will go up onehundredfold in my estimation.

And I liked Howard's sarcasm, sadly completely lost on James who seems bereft of a personality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Yasmina has a hot body and is not afraid to speak her mind. She'll go far.

Advertisement