Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bodyshock dublin for vch piercing

Options
  • 10-04-2009 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭

Does any1 have any expieriences with this shop??

my g.f. is looking into getting a Vertical clitoral hood piercing tryed the only place in galway we would trust and they dont offer that piercing but they recomend this place ??

any opinions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

They've changed location, they're still in templebar somewhere but not sure where exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Casshern88

there is a adress on their web site, i presume it is their latest.

Yup that would be the new place alright :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Both Pat and Paddy are really experienced at advanced stuff and heavy mods, so you should be in safe hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭tabouli

It's actually pretty much behind the old shop, whatever that street's called, if you go to the old shop there's a map and directions anyway!

As for opinions on the place, I've gotten nearly all my piercings done there and I always found them very helpful and friendly, the shop is absolutely spotless and Paddy definitely seems to know his stuff! I'd recommend them. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yep, bodyshock is very reputable and an excellent studio.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭pink-mist

Whats the special this week? Lastweek it was labret i believe..

Ring and ask?

Advertisement