Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop's 30quid trade in?.. help please.

Options
  • 10-04-2009 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

I caught the tail end of a radio ad for gamestop saying something along the line of 30quid trade in on 300 game titles. Does anyone know what this is about and could they enlighten me please? Couldnt find anything on their crappy website.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

ye, the advert was correct, another boardsie posted this link, bit hard to see but you should be able to read it
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e151/wazza19/001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Thanks mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

I noticed HMV had 'when you have finished this game trade it in' stickers on their pc games in dundrum, i'm guessing it was a mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Sweet!!! I bought fallout 3 for €25 during the sales!! Profit ftw!!

Is it €30 store credit or €30 cash??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

30quid store credit... worked well for me today... I had both COD4 and GTAIV for the ps3 and had no intention of ever playing them today... traded them in with a few more titles and got myself a DSi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

It's not on every game. They wouldn't take Fable 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The games they'll take are in the pic posted above. Fable 2 CE is on that list but not Fable 2.

Good offer IMO anyway, traded in a bunch of old DS games I didn't want and got some new games.

Advertisement