Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Newman Games?

Options
  • 10-04-2009 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering what the deal with this is. I understand that there are football and tag-rugby teams for each course in Arts (maybe broader than just arts) who compete in a tournament against other courses.

I havent heard anything in my classes (Geog, Philosophy, Info Studies and Comp Sci) about forming a team so i am wondering what the set-up is. Id love to provide my goalkeeping services to a course footy team.

Anyone involved or know about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I havent heard anything in my classes (Geog, Philosophy, Info Studies and Comp Sci) about forming a team

There's your problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 smashysmash

email me on jonnycosgrove@gmail.com an will try to lash u in with a team. Did you not get the email the other day?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I'm not able to do any of the rugby/soccer/quiz stuff, but is the stuff on Thursday for anyone? Really appeals to my inner child:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 smashysmash

indeed it is, make sure u pop along plus bring ppl along!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

email me on jonnycosgrove@gmail.com an will try to lash u in with a team. Did you not get the email the other day?

ne chance u could hook me up jonny.im dying to play a bit

• Advertisement
Advertisement