Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sell UCD to me?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

pathway33 wrote: »
    surely it's the course you should be thinking about. Worried about not making friends? So what if nobody talks to you. It's only 4 years out of your life. Keep your head down, get your lower second class honours and slide away unnoticed into the real world where the lack of conversation in UCD will have transformed you into a human wiling to talk to anyone :D
    :confused:I dont think I'd be happy to spend 4 years as a loner to be honest....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dazlk89

UCD is class. As long as you're chatty, outgoing and open-minded you'll have like fifty friends within the first week. I'm from the country and trust me, living on campus is a great experience. D4s don't bite either, once you get to know them they realise that life isn't just the bubble they were brought up in.

Trinity is far worse for pretentious country people masquerading as intellectuals compared to UCD. A mate of mine goes there and he reckons its fairly laughable,

Advertisement