Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death Note American

Options
  • 10-04-2009 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

hi all,
    just a quick note that there is an american live action movie of death note in the works, and the rumour is that Zac Efron, (yes the really girly guy from high school musical) will be playing Light!

now this is only a rumour as far as i know, but god help us all if its true!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Only review of the Jap live-action movie I read said it was crap.

Why worry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Prime32

Don't worry, I'm sure this one will be just as good as the Dragonball movie.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dacookie

Prime32 wrote: »
    Don't worry, I'm sure this one will be just as good as the Dragonball movie.:p

hahaha, you made me smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

:eek: Dear God, no. I hope this isn't true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭laurashambles

I think in some sick, twisted way I actually want Zac Efron to play Light. Let's be honest here; any hypothetical American re-make is going to be utter poo so why not make it as horrible as possible?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 OrigamiDragon

Oh come on guys, I mean, who cares? I mean, even if they get Arnie to play Ryuk, we still will have our beloved Death Note manga/anime/japanese live-action (choose those that suit you).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

triseke wrote: »
    hi all,
    just a quick note that there is an american live action movie of death note in the works, and the rumour is that Zac Efron, (yes the really girly guy from high school musical) will be playing Light!

now this is only a rumour as far as i know, but god help us all if its true!
    No, just no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭laurashambles

Advertisement