Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a guinea pig.

Options
  • 10-04-2009 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone knows any guinea pig breeders/rescues in Mullingar. I know it's kind of a long shot, but I'm down to a single pig now and she really needs company, torture seeing her on her own, and the pet store's only got males... would rather get it from a breeder or rescue anyway.

Travelling for pickup isn't really an option, no car, so it either needs to be in town or able to be dropped into town...

Thanks if anyone has any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 drifty

Hi Liah - I think the animal organisation Lasthope.ie is based in Meath? Or maybe try the ISPCA? I am not too familiar with rescues in that area could you try www.irishanimals.ie they have a list of alot of the animal rescues. Sorry not any more help. I wish you every success in getting a rescue pig for your girl. Good luck!

Advertisement