Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool vs Forest 15/04/1989 - Hillsborough Condolences

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Pens not pins!

The same thing nearly happened in 1981 at the same ground when Spurs and Wolves played an FA Cup semi final. The design of the ground was unsafe and did not have a safety cert and yet the FA saw fit to use it.

Heres a first hand quote
    The saddest thing about Hillsborough in 1989 is that there were numerous warnings before, which were all ignored. I went to Hillsborough in 1981 to support Wolves against Spurs in an FA Cup Semi Final. I was in the large open kop end with the Wolves crowd while Spurs had the Leppings Lane end. Not long after the start of the match there were obvoiusly problems with congestion at the Leppings Lane end and a large number of Spurs fans spilled out onto the touchline and the pitch. These Spurs fans were lead to the Wolves end where the police attempted to force the crowd back to make some space for them. After a few minutes they thankfully gave up this stupid idea and the Spurs fans sat around the edge of the pitch for the rest of the match.
    I attended many matches from the late 70's to the mid 90's. Looking back I dread to think how many times we all came close to a Hillsborough type disaster. Whilst the behavior of some fans was poor, the main problem was the disregard, and sometimes contempt, most clubs and the police had for football fans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

iregk wrote: »
    Can anyone actually tell me as I haven't read up on it really. I remember I was out playing footie and my mam called me in to see what was happening. For the next hour we sat in silence stunned at the events unfolding on the tv.

This may be a can of worms and if its going to start off some mud slinging please delete this post. What actually happend, i.e. who was responsible? Was it bad policing? Was it fans not caring about safety of fellow supporters?

Obviously bad/archiac stadium design played its part but in general what is the is main reason that seems to be out there? Genuine question.

This link pretty much explains it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7992845.stm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Mates of mine were in the Leppings Lane in 1981 for the SF between Spurs and Wolves. Some comments:
    we were in the leppings lane end
    absolutely crushed
    me and my brother were on the side bit towards one of the main stands
    The fences behind the goal buckled, spurs fans were allowed onto the pitch
    More were led out, police moved the wolves fan in the home end and put the spill over of our fans into the corner of the wolves end
    Most scared I have EVER been at a football ground.

Look at 89 and still think there but for the grace of God.

I was 17 years old then and still feel ill thinking about it.
    The day was identical to 89 and there for the grace of no fences (i was 11 and likely have been one to go without the relief valve of going onto the pitch). no football fan should not return from a game but equally there must be some introspection somewhere down the line to ask how football fans cannot sit and watch games sensibly without have to be separated by fences

the fact that a few thousand spurs could be walked up the other end and plonked in the kop shows that the old bill did not work out who had hte larger fan numbers and put them in the kop - liverpool had loads more than forest and spurs loads more than wolves

that said,if it had not been 89 and liverpool-forest it would have been sooner or later as it acted as a massive wake up call (even if fatcha tried to smuggle id cards in on the investigation)
    As I said in the other thread it was strange that Spurs fans weren't allowed to give evidence in the inquiry re the '89 horror.

Complete cover up by OB imo

Was there that day but luckily in the corner section where it wasn't as bad. One of my mates suffered a broken arm, he was right at the front behind the goal. None of the stewards knew who had the keys to the fences hence the long delay in getting them open.

They just didn't learn!

No Spurs fans were allowed give evidence at the inquiry.

I've just finished looking at the pictures on the Irish Times site, it takes a lot to shock me, but even I found them upsetting.

Thatcher's government seized on the death of 96 innocents to force through their agenda of football reform, there was no interest in finding out why this happened, only how they could use it for their own ends. For shame.

May their families and friends find some peace and solace, and may they all rest in peace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Been a Derry City fan I was at the 1989 Cup Final the 1st game V Cork now remember this was Derry going for the treble, so the city practially emptied, same thing happened however the garda moved alot of children from the stand behind the goal and had us sitting pitch side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Today is such a hard day it is impossible to think about anything else but those 96 innocent souls. I have tears in my eyes all morning.

Here is a poam I had e-mailed to me this day last year
    YNWA

A schoolboy holds a leather ball
    in a photograph on a bedroom wall
    the bed is made, the curtains drawn
    as silence greets the break of dawn.

The dusk gives way to morning light
    revealing shades of red and white,
    which hang from posters locked in time
    of the Liverpool team of 89.

Upon a pale white quilted sheet
    a football kit is folded neat
    with a yellow scarf, trimmed with red
    and some football boots beside the bed.

In hope, the room awakes each day
    to see the boy who used to play
    but once again it wakes alone
    for this young boy’s not coming home.

Outside, the springtime fills the air
    the smell of life is everywhere
    viola’s bloom and tulips grow
    while daffodils dance heel to toe.

These should have been such special times
    for a boy who’d now be in his prime
    but spring forever turned to grey
    in the Yorkshire sun, one April day.

The clock was locked on 3.06
    as sun shone down upon the pitch
    lighting up faces etched in pain
    as death descended on Leppings Lane.

Between the bars an arm is raised
    amidst a human tidal wave
    a young hand yearning to be saved
    grows weak inside this deathly cage.

A boy not barely in his teens
    is lost amongst the dying screams
    a body too frail to fight for breath
    is drowned below a sea of death

His outstretched arm then disappears
    to signal thirteen years of tears
    as 96 souls of those who fell
    await the toll of the justice bell.

Ever since that disastrous day
    a vision often comes my way
    I reach and grab his outstretched arm
    then pull him up away from harm.

We both embrace with tear-filled eyes
    I then awake to realise
    it’s the same old dream I have each week
    as I quietly cry myself to sleep.

On April the 15th every year
    when all is calm and skies are clear
    beneath a glowing Yorkshire moon
    a lone Scots piper plays a tune.

The tune rings out the justice cause
    then blows due west across the moors
    it passes by the eternal flame
    then engulfs a young boys picture frame.

His room is as it was that day
    for thirteen years it’s stayed that way
    untouched and frozen forever in time
    since that tragic day in 89.

And as it plays its haunting sound
    tears are heard from miles around
    they’re tears from families of those who fell
    awaiting the toll of the justice bell.

Dave Kirby

JFT96
    YNWA

An absolute tragedy. No other words. This kind of this transcends football rivalries, and should never be used as a mocking tool. There is absolutely nothing to be said of those people who engage in such sick behaviour.

This was a tragedy of the highest order and the blame shifting that went on after it was despicable. The families never got the closure that they deserved, so that people who are still here could protect themselves and their reputations.

My Dad is good friends with a guy whose brother died at Hillsborough. The guy was 17 when he died. It was such a horrible tragedy and all you have to do is look at the ages of those who died to see just how sick this was. Children and elderly, i.e those not strong enough to help themselves, made up the majority of the dead.

The images and videos from that day are among the most disturbing things you can look at. I was too young to remember it happening but I have seen footage of it since and it is something that will leave a mark on anyone who sees it.

R.I.P to the 96.

Y.N.W.A.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Benedict XVI

mike65 wrote: »
    Pens not pins!

The same thing nearly happened in 1981 at the same ground when Spurs and Wolves played an FA Cup semi final. The design of the ground was unsafe and did not have a safety cert and yet the FA saw fit to use it.

Heres a first hand quote

Pardon my grammar.

The events really showed up what a bad state English football and the grounds were in and how the fans were treated a a result of hooliganism and violence.

Some people yearn for the good old days of the 80s, I don't see why, there was noting good about them

Some people say football died on 15/4/89, it didn't, 96 people died, football is still alive and doing fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Newstalk talking about it, right now. Ray Houghton interview

Listening to Ray Houghton's interview there on Newstalk, he said one of the funerals he went to was that of a fireman who was at the match in the Leppings Lane end who kept going back in trying to pull people out.
    He actually managed to get some out, but the last time he just didn't come back. His instinct of what he did for a living just took over.
    The absolute bravery of some people is mind boggling!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭reverandkenjami

RIP to the 96..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

1 minutes silence at 3.06pm today. Justice for the 96. YNWA!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

evil_seed wrote: »
    1 minutes silence at 3.06pm today. Justice for the 96. YNWA!

As someone who has absolutely no liking for Liverpool, I still get very emotional when watching / reading about Hillsborough.

To think all those people, sons, daughters, husbands, brothers, sisters died in such a horrific way seems too shocking. Fathers and sons died together, families losing more than one loved one at a football game.
    I still can't understand the inhumanity of policemen who could see people in distress, and yet could still push them back behind the fence to that terrible scene.
    The dignity with which Liverpool people dealt with the tragedy and how they all came together was a great credit to the city. I remember getting the Liverpool Echo from my cousins just after, and it was all death notices. I'd never seen anything like it then, and have yet to.

RIP to the 96 - You'll Never Walk Alone.

Paul
    AVFC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

The dignity with which Liverpool people dealt with the tragedy and how they all came together was a great credit to the city.

Agree but its even more tragic that at times it takes an event like this to bring people together.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Reading the comments, poetry and likewise was hard to do but many a beautiful piece is up there on the official website.
    To the Liverpool supporters here:

LFC TV is marking today's 20th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster with a series of specially-commissioned programmes that supporters all over the world can watch on TV or online completely free.

Free link to watch LFC TV today

Been at home all day with flu, been watching LFC TV and other bits of reports here and there.
    Fair play to Les Lawson just now on LFC.tv News. At the end when they showed the PM Gordon Browns piece Les called for him to actually do something about the fight for justice and not just sit there saying the victims and families are in our minds :ale:

Watching the Footy Focus on Saturday and today again, was in tears admittedly.

To the 96 we hope for Justice. R.I.P. YNWA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I remember the event. I was watching it on TV that day, and was stunned seeing it. It was clear that something wasn't right, but I don't think anyone expected it to be the disaster it turned in to.

It's hard to believe that there hasn't been a proper inquiry or presecution for those responsible.

YNWA - the 96 will never be forgotten.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

The Service is on LFC TV now.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭purple_hatstand

Don't know if this is already up here (I'm at work and I'll check the thread later)...

http://http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/jim-white/article/7247/

YNWA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I remember watching the terrible event unfold as a kid, and I also remember the unnecessarily graphic images of that day and the many victims in certain newspapers the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭yom 1

RIP

Justice for the 96

YNWA

R.I.P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Also ITV3 is showing Jimmy McGovens Hillsborough docudarma first screened in 1996 at 9pm.[/quote]

Cant record that on sky bugger
    Today fm have just played bittersweet symphony by the verve at 3.06pm as a mark of respect..not very appropriate IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Today fm have just played bittersweet symphony by the verve at 3.06pm as a mark of respect..not very appropriate IMO
    That's extremely inappropriate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

Did you watch this game?

RTE screened it and I was watching, a bit hazy now but just wondering how many here remember George 'oh its there' Hamilton.

RTE also showed the replay, oh them were the days before sky ruined football as we know it.

I remember also Everton beat Norwich 1:0 in the 'other' semi final on that fateful day.

Amen to that

i was only 4 so i didnt see it- if i had i wouldnt remember it id say

Im watcing the monorial service on sky sports now

So sad:( I can imagine how terrifying it would be watching it unfold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,562 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

i was only 4 so i didnt see it- if i had i wouldnt remember it id say

Im watcing the monorial service on sky sports now

So sad:( I can imagine how terrifying it would be watching it unfold

Well I'm watching it on Liverpool FC TV and it really is very touching!
    I remember it so well, and lots of sad memories coming back.

Why are Sky Sports showing a programme about a train for dyslexics?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

Dubliner28 wrote: »

Did they dedicate it too the victims or was it just a coincidence that it was on @3.06?

RIP the 96. Hopefully maybe someday soon there will be some justice for their families and friends, and some answers. Its not a blame game, but the families deserve answers and fair treatment.

First match i remember watching, which obviously means it wasnt the football from those 6 mins that are etched in my memory. What those people went through is shocking, and its impossible not to get emotional when hearing any of the stories about the victims.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Watching the service on BBC News live and it is very moving.

Justice for the 96

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

iregk wrote: »
    Can anyone actually tell me as I haven't read up on it really. I remember I was out playing footie and my mam called me in to see what was happening. For the next hour we sat in silence stunned at the events unfolding on the tv.

This may be a can of worms and if its going to start off some mud slinging please delete this post. What actually happend, i.e. who was responsible? Was it bad policing? Was it fans not caring about safety of fellow supporters?

Obviously bad/archiac stadium design played its part but in general what is the is main reason that seems to be out there? Genuine question.

Have a listen to this from Newstalks Talking history show a couple of weeks ago,a few lads missed it so I uploaded it and put a few pics on.It goes into great detail and is very moving.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6450863931915143848

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Yep, i remember it. Just didnt seem real at my age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Amazing video, one of the most moving, spontaneous gestures ever...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZrVfMRyoE0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

From the (Everton v) Villa game at the weekend.

villaawayhillsboroughflag.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Kelvin MacKenzie contacted the then Liverpool manager Kenny Daglish in the aftermath of what he printed in his paper on the 19/04/89;

Kelvin MacKenzie: How can we correct the situation?

Kenny Daglish: You know that big headline 'The Truth'; All you have to do is put 'We Lied' in the same size. Then you might be all right.

Kelvin MacKenzie: I cannot do that.

Kenny Daglish: Well, I cannot help you then.

-
    Let it forever be a reference for the importance of ethics in Journalism. Remember the 96

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Manchester City marks Hillsborough anniversary

Manchester City Football Club has joined with the rest of the football community to mark the 20th anniversary of the Hillsborough Disaster.

Executive Chairman Garry Cook has laid a wreath on behalf of the Club in the memorial garden at the City of Manchester Stadium in tribute to the 96 Liverpool fans who lost their lives at the FA Cup semi-final on April 15th, 1989.

Garry said, “The tragedy that day will never be forgotten by anyone, not just in the football community. We should all take a moment to reflect on what occurred at Hillsborough, and of course our thoughts are with the families and loved ones of those who died on that awful day.”

RIP the 96

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭patmac

Remember it well was such a warm day, I was driving around Oxford and reports were coming through on the radio, the soon to be ex was giving out about more hooligan trouble. I think most people thought soccer had reached a nadir that day, until the truth came out. Anyone watching Hillsborough tonight on UTV, be warned it’s a tough watch. Good to see all fans united behind the tragic events and it might end all those sick songs that refer to various disasters like Munich, Heysel, Hillsborough etc.
    Speaking of which what is the song the Chelsea fans were singing last night, I’ve heard it before, it starts with ‘In your Liverpool slums’, hope it's not Hillsborough related, I'm all for crack and banter on the sidelines, but these songs should have been banned years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

How is it possible to watch ITV 3? really wanna catch this tonight but don't think I'll be able to. Is it on most standard digital packs ot what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭patmac

How is it possible to watch ITV 3? really wanna catch this tonight but don't think I'll be able to. Is it on most standard digital packs ot what?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055520627

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Newstalk are doing something on this at 5:20,Anne Williams is meant to be on.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭purple_hatstand

is this useful?

http://www.ioffer.com/offer_transactions/show/5859821

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

murpho999 wrote: »
    Well I'm watching it on Liverpool FC TV and it really is very touching!
    I remember it so well, and lots of sad memories coming back.

Why are Sky Sports showing a programme about a train for dyslexics?

sky sports news i ment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Jack Alfred Anderson, 62

Colin Mark Ashcroft, 19, student

James Gary Aspinall, 18

Kester Roger Marcus Ball, 16, student

Gerard Baron Snr, 67

Simon Bell, 17

Barry Sidney Bennett, 26

David John Benson, 22

David William Birtle, 22

Tony Bland, 22

Paul David Brady, 21

Andrew Mark Brookes, 26

Carl Brown, 18

Steven Brown, 25

Henry Thomas Burke, 47

Peter Andrew Burkett , 24

Paul William Carlile, 19

Raymond Thomas Chapman , 50

Gary Christopher Church, 19

Joseph Clark, 29

Paul Clark, 18

Gary Collins, 22

Stephen Paul Copoc, 20

Tracey Elizabeth Cox, 23

James Philip Delaney, 19

Christopher Barry Devonside, 18

Christopher Edwards, 29

Vincent Michael Fitzsimmons, 34

Steve Fox, 21

Jon-Paul Gilhooley, 10

Barry Glover, 27

Ian Thomas Glover, 20

Derrick George Godwin, 24

Roy Harry Hamilton, 34

Philip Hammond, 14

Eric Hankin, 33

Gary Harrison, 27

Stephen Francis Harrison, 31

Peter Andrew Harrison, 15

David Hawley, 39

James Robert Hennessy, 29

Paul Anthony Hewitson, 26

Carl Hewitt, 17

Nick Hewitt, 16

Sarah Louise Hicks, 19

Victoria Jane Hicks, 15

Gordon Rodney Horn, 20

Arthur Horrocks, 41

Thomas Howard, 39

Tommy Anthony Howard, 14

Eric George Hughes, 42

Alan Johnston, 29

Christine Anne Jones, 27

Gary Philip Jones, 18

Richard Jones, 25

Nicholas Peter Joynes, 27

Anthony Peter Kelly, 29

Michael Kelly, 38

Carl David Lewis, 18

David William Mather, 19

Brian Christopher Matthews, 38

Francis Joseph McAllister, 27

John McBrien, 18

Marian Hazel McCabe, 21

Joe McCarthy, 21

Peter McDonnell, 21

Alan McGlone, 28

Keith McGrath, 17

Paul Brian Murray, 14

Lee Nicol, 14

Stephen Francis O'Neill, 17

Jonathon Owens, 18

William Roy Pemberton, 23

Carl Rimmer, 21

Dave Rimmer, 38

Graham John Roberts, 24

Steven Joseph Robinson, 17

Henry Charles Rogers, 17

Andrew Sefton, 23

Inger Shah, 38

Paula Ann Smith, 26

Adam Edward Spearritt, 14

Philip John Steele, 15

David Leonard Thomas, 23

Pat Thompson, 35

Peter Reuben Thompson, 30

Stuart Thompson, 17

Peter Francis Tootle, 21

Christopher James Traynor, 26

Martin Kevin Traynor, 16

Kevin Tyrrell, 15

Colin Wafer, 19

Ian David Whelan, 19

Martin Kenneth Wild, 29

Kevin Daniel Williams, 15

Graham John Wright, 17

R.I.P.
    YNWA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Dont suppose anyone is recording the programmes off LFC.tv? Its not free for those of us in NTL land and I'm not going to be able to watch it all online. Think they are being shown again over the next 3 hours or so.
    I'll gladly supply DVDs for omeone to stick it on if posible.

Jack Alfred Anderson, 62

Colin Mark Ashcroft, 19, student

James Gary Aspinall, 18

Kester Roger Marcus Ball, 16, student

Gerard Baron Snr, 67

Simon Bell, 17

Barry Sidney Bennett, 26

David John Benson, 22

David William Birtle, 22

Tony Bland, 22

Paul David Brady, 21

Andrew Mark Brookes, 26

Carl Brown, 18

Steven Brown, 25

Henry Thomas Burke, 47

Peter Andrew Burkett , 24

Paul William Carlile, 19

Raymond Thomas Chapman , 50

Gary Christopher Church, 19

Joseph Clark, 29

Paul Clark, 18

Gary Collins, 22

Stephen Paul Copoc, 20

Tracey Elizabeth Cox, 23

James Philip Delaney, 19

Christopher Barry Devonside, 18

Christopher Edwards, 29

Vincent Michael Fitzsimmons, 34

Steve Fox, 21

Jon-Paul Gilhooley, 10

Barry Glover, 27

Ian Thomas Glover, 20

Derrick George Godwin, 24

Roy Harry Hamilton, 34

Philip Hammond, 14

Eric Hankin, 33

Gary Harrison, 27

Stephen Francis Harrison, 31

Peter Andrew Harrison, 15

David Hawley, 39

James Robert Hennessy, 29

Paul Anthony Hewitson, 26

Carl Hewitt, 17

Nick Hewitt, 16

Sarah Louise Hicks, 19

Victoria Jane Hicks, 15

Gordon Rodney Horn, 20

Arthur Horrocks, 41

Thomas Howard, 39

Tommy Anthony Howard, 14

Eric George Hughes, 42

Alan Johnston, 29

Christine Anne Jones, 27

Gary Philip Jones, 18

Richard Jones, 25

Nicholas Peter Joynes, 27

Anthony Peter Kelly, 29

Michael Kelly, 38

Carl David Lewis, 18

David William Mather, 19

Brian Christopher Matthews, 38

Francis Joseph McAllister, 27

John McBrien, 18

Marian Hazel McCabe, 21

Joe McCarthy, 21

Peter McDonnell, 21

Alan McGlone, 28

Keith McGrath, 17

Paul Brian Murray, 14

Lee Nicol, 14

Stephen Francis O'Neill, 17

Jonathon Owens, 18

William Roy Pemberton, 23

Carl Rimmer, 21

Dave Rimmer, 38

Graham John Roberts, 24

Steven Joseph Robinson, 17

Henry Charles Rogers, 17

Andrew Sefton, 23

Inger Shah, 38

Paula Ann Smith, 26

Adam Edward Spearritt, 14

Philip John Steele, 15

David Leonard Thomas, 23

Pat Thompson, 35

Peter Reuben Thompson, 30

Stuart Thompson, 17

Peter Francis Tootle, 21

Christopher James Traynor, 26

Martin Kevin Traynor, 16

Kevin Tyrrell, 15

Colin Wafer, 19

Ian David Whelan, 19

Martin Kenneth Wild, 29

Kevin Daniel Williams, 15

Graham John Wright, 17

R.I.P.
    YNWA

RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

Thoughts and prayers for the dead and their grieving families.
    signed.... Pascal (LUFC fan)

Just condolences. No details please.

RIP

/signed

Craig Kinnear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Justice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Gone But Never Forgotten.

/signed

redout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭kingshankly

my thoughts are with your family and prayers are for justice
    rip

shane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

r i p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

My thoughts are with the dead and their grieving families.
    Dave (MUFC fan)

• Advertisement
Advertisement