Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KJW p226 or p229 or M9

Options
  • 10-04-2009 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

fellow airsofters

can you help me,i am thinking of buying a pistol

i am thinking of buying a GBB in the next few weeks but want to get some advice on which is worth buying KJW P226,P229 or M9.ALL FULL METAL
    i hope to spend between 90-130.
    if anybody can tell me the advantages and disadvantages of these 3 other then the M9 was used by bruce willis in the first 3 die hard films it would a great help.(which has been said to me a few times)
    also if any body knows a better buy in that price range tell us

mle1324:cool::)

OFF THE RECORD ON THE QT AND A VERY HUSH HUSH
    (LA Confidential 1997)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭robust

try the M1911 WE its €94 <snip> and i think its great, very realistic blow back and nice heavy feel to it ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

do you have one,if so how long ,ever any problems

(LA Confidental 1997):rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

have both m9 and sig 226 (kjworks) and both are excellent guns no problems with either!! my preferance is the sig though as i think its more accurate, both have a lovely crisp action!:D

thermo wrote: »
    have both m9 and sig 226 (kjworks) and both are excellent guns no problems with either!! my preferance is the sig though as i think its more accurate, both have a lovely crisp action!:D

yea,the 1911 is a nice gun but i want something that is more modern so i thing it probley will be the sig.another thing is that will it suit most pistol holders.
    but still open to advice
    thanks thermo and robust

(LA Confindential 1997):cool::cool:

oh forgot to mention the sig also has a bottom rail,,,, if your into that, its another plus!!

• Advertisement

thermo wrote: »
    oh forgot to mention the sig also has a bottom rail,,,, if your into that, its another plus!!

that would be good for mount a torch,would it

____________________________________________________________________________________

(LA Confidential 1997):cool:

yes its quite solid!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Moving this elsewhere ....

Lemming wrote: »
    Moving this elsewhere ....

sorry lemmeing didnt really know the right place to put this:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

All those pistols are good, the sigs are meant to be heavier, I have the m9 and love it, great piece, very reliable, others swear by their sigs, so its up to you, all good.

• Advertisement

All those pistols are good, the sigs are meant to be heavier, I have the m9 and love it, great piece, very reliable, others swear by their sigs, so its up to you, all good.

thanks stercus accidit
    but as somebody said to me the sig has a rail for putting torches on.
    still open to more advice:cool:

___________________________________________________________________________________

(LA Confidential 1997)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

The M9 has a rail for torches lasers etc. on it aswell, at least on the versions Ive seen. Check out www.airsoftretreat.com for reviews, i think they review all these pistols, and all in all its a decent site if you need some help

thanks for tell us about that site,its not a bad site at all:rolleyes:

______________________________________________________________________________________

(LA Confidential 1997)

a mod can now close this thread and thanks for all of your advice:D

_______________________________________________________________________________________

OFF THE RECORD ON THE QT AND VERY HUSH HUSH
    (LA Confidential 1997)

Advertisement