Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Micro SD Cards.

• 11-04-2009 12:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭

Anyone be able to tell me the best place to get Micro SD cards? Don't really want to buy in from Asia cause I heard of a lot of cheap dodgy ones coming from there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Never had a problem with the DX ones and have ordered a lot of them with a range of sizes. You might have to post what size your looking for? If its for a phone, what phone do you have, because phones have different maximums they can take.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Looking for 1GB up to 4GB. Its not for a phone either. I dont like the look of the packaging!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,604 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Micro-SDHC
    Fast free shipping from the UK and decent prices. They also do regular SD, mini and micro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

www.mymemory.co.uk

or

www.MX2.co.uk

I've also bought of this ebayer and the product was good and delivered within a few days from the UK.

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement