Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United game on TV - anyone fancy meeting for a beer?

Options
  • 11-04-2009 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Managed to get the day off work for the United game on April 25th, is there any interest in a meet up to watch the game somewhere in Dublin?

It's early enough that you can move on to other things post-game, would be good to meet up and this is probably our last chance of the season.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

would have love dto but have used up all my sats off work for this season!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Managed to get the day off work for the United game on April 25th, is there any interest in a meet up to watch the game somewhere in Dublin?

It's early enough that you can move on to other things post-game, would be good to meet up and this is probably our last chance of the season.

sorry mate, will be in Spain, but I'll see you at Everton for a few pints.
    Arkles I imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

I'd travel up no problem if a few were gathering. I reckon it's the best chance in a long time to get three points up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Whereabouts? :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

el diablo wrote: »
    Whereabouts? :)

Sorry mate, have made plans already seeing as there was so little interest.

• Advertisement

Do us a favour today yous ***** :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

You got your favour back in November :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

It's too late, your season's over now. Hopefully we can do a treble over you lot this season. :pac:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Advertisement