Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lizzy Borden

• 11-04-2009 12:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭

Anybody hear of this band, They kick serious ass, kinda a weird 80s hairmetal/maiden mix:eek:

cant believe i dismissed them as being another "pretty boy floyd"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Lizzy Borden took an axe and gave her father 40 whacks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

bigeasyeah wrote: »

excuse my ignorance but What the ****??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭MoominPapa

bigeasyeah wrote: »

Lizzy Borden took an axe
    gave her mother 40 whacks
    when she saw what she had done
    she gave her father 41

</flurries pedant cape>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

kona wrote: »
    excuse my ignorance but What the ****??:confused:

Lizzy Borden was a actual person.She murdered her father with an axe and I think some other people.Its a well known nursery rhyme over in the states.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Oddly enough.. I met Lizzy Borden last night..
    Know their new guitar player pretty well too.

Think they have some great tunes, great riffs, it's all very 80's.. but thats cool!

Cheers

• Advertisement

NeMiSiS wrote: »
    Oddly enough.. I met Lizzy Borden last night..
    Know their new guitar player pretty well too.

Think they have some great tunes, great riffs, it's all very 80's.. but thats cool!

Cheers

Im jealous, do you like live in the key club or somplace:p

you seem to be at alot of stuff, did you say you saw dokken a bit back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

I live in L.A..
    I am on tour here, so I bump into a lot of people, and know a lot of people..
    So there ya go now!

I like the Key Club yeh... but don't go there that often. The odd Monday night for Steel Panther.. that's good fun!

Yeh I saw Dokken at The Coach House, they were cool, friends of ours were supporting them. They still have a pretty die hard following here.

All the best,
    Tom

NeMiSiS wrote: »
    I live in L.A..
    I am on tour here, so I bump into a lot of people, and know a lot of people..
    So there ya go now!

I like the Key Club yeh... but don't go there that often. The odd Monday night for Steel Panther.. that's good fun!

Yeh I saw Dokken at The Coach House, they were cool, friends of ours were supporting them. They still have a pretty die hard following here.

All the best,
    Tom

Steel panther!!!! they ****ing kick ass!! Death to all but metal had me literally in pain laughing. They are good too, the kick out the covers perfectley!! I must go over and check it out over there, do all the old LA metal bands still do the circuit as they used to say??

Are steel panther that funny live?? the interviews on youtube are comedy gold, whats the bassists name?? lexxy foxx??:D and my favourite name, stix zidinya:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement