Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North West Groups

Options
  • 11-04-2009 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Ive been out of touch with working on my speech for a couple of years and Ive noticed a couple of bad habits reappearing again such as avoidance, etc.

Ive recently moved to the north west and was wondering if anyone had any information on support groups in Donegal or Sligo.

I completed the Patmar in 2002.

Regards,

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭sadie9

There's one in Donegal, looks like. See here http://www.stammeringireland.ie/groups.html

I was on the Patmar as well in 2002. Were you in the April or Sept one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

I was on the september course. How has your speech been since?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

I recently attended the North West ISA monthly meeting in Letterkenny. Nice meeting a few old faces but numbers were surprisingly low. I know how hard it can be to make the first step but we're all in the same boat and would be great to see some new people come along.

Its the first Thursday of each month in the SAS Radisson in Letterkenny. PM for any details required.

Advertisement