Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got done by this geezer.WOW!

Options
  • 11-04-2009 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

just thought id mention this i got done by robbie c and i was woundering if anyone else had or is getting inked by this dude, just incase anyone is thinkin otherwise DO NOT WORRY this chaps work is TOP CLASS and that is the honest truth.when i went to him to mull it all over he took my source pic and turned it in to a work of art (in progress mind) and trust me that is no mean feat cos my sourse art is pretty sweet.any if you read this rob your work is ace

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Any chance of a pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭bobbly

Where is he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭rugalo

sorry, hes based in tallaght but not all the time, hes on myspace i think.anyway will get a pic up tommorow.bare in mind its not finished, but i think youll be impressed none the less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

You forgot to add the pic >.<

i know, sorry.the pic file excedes the size limit not sure how to make it smaller.ill try again tomorrow, sorry again for the delay, i feel like a plonker:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

you could upload it to your bebo if you have one cos they make the sizes smaller, or you could upload it to wthax.org :) or even picasaweb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

It in Robbie's studio that I had my piece done, he's a really really sound guy, based in Amsterdam but takes appointments for his visits home. Phil Cummins was guesting for the day and I had my appointment with him, but I looked at what Robbie was doing while I was there, some pretty good stuff, he did an awesome cover up on a girl while I was there.

Robbie: RedC Tattoo: http://www.myspace.com/robbiecoventry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

1034518429_l.jpg

Based on this alone, I'd probably not go with your recommendation.

finally got the pic to upload.i must agree with you truthinwords that not a great one, but when i saw the work he done on my mate, i said to him i really want him to do my back, so i hope my one will show you what he is capable of.

Advertisement