Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirtaku activation delays?

Options
  • 11-04-2009 9:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

I've tried joining and I'm still waiting for my account to activated a week later.I tried contacting the admin but it said message sending,or something to that effect.Does it always take so long to activate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

That is strange as when someone registers there account it is active right away. I know the admin has changed, I am not quite sure who is the current admin. How long have you been waiting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Otaku Girl

That is strange as when someone registers there account it is active right away. I know the admin has changed, I am not quite sure who is the current admin. How long have you been waiting?

Thanks for you're reply.I've been waiting a week.lol.I sent another one a few days ago from a different email address and I'm still waiting:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

I waited over a month and a half for activation. I never went back to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Otaku Girl

They activated it for me yesterday,maybe they saw this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

There was a problem with spam at the start of the new year. I believe that activation was set to manual around that time, and nobody noticed the influx of new members.

Last I knew, there was only one admin, CuLT. Though I think DrPepper might be one now too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement