Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i've finally done it!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

tantipie wrote: »
    looks my training is going to go out the window,going into hospital tomorrow to get a lump removed,,so think i'll be out for a few days:confused:,

Oh sorry to hear that tantipie :( Hopefully you'll be back to yourself and pick up where you left of in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

Want me to smuggle in some wine for ya?? ;)

yes pleeeease oh and bring in my present from hols also:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Walls

Bless of luck, and I hope it goes well and that you have nothing to worry about.

11th june

day 2 week 6
    did 10 min runs x 2,,at half 7 in the morn,,:plast of my walk/runs. not sure if i'm up for my 25 min run today,,think i might give it a shot and see

ok week 6 day 3 done!!!

25 min jog,,was ok,,found i had a very dry mouth,,but other than that it was good!!!i'm so excited now for week 7,,:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

I might have to pop out to ya to go for a jog and see if I can keep up ;)

oh believe me ,,you'll have no prob,,i'm so slow:cool:.

I haven't been doing much this week so you'll easily run circles around me... literally!

disaster!!!!!!! 11 mins run and walked home,,i dont know what happened me. left the house buzzing,,couldnt wait to get going and then after about 8 mins started struggling,,and just stopped. Gave out to myself the whole way home for being so stupid,,feel like sh** now:(..there now way i could do the DCM this yr if i cant run bloody 25 mins like i was supposed to:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

disaster!!!!!!! 11 mins run and walked home,,i dont know what happened me. left the house buzzing,,couldnt wait to get going and then after about 8 mins started struggling,,and just stopped. Gave out to myself the whole way home for being so stupid,,feel like sh** now:(..there now way i could do the DCM this yr if i cant run bloody 25 mins like i was supposed to:mad::mad::mad:

Hey you did 25 min the other day and not a bother to you....Just a bad day today... happens all the time... forget about today and try and make up for it tomorrow...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

I've had days like that tantipie... I put it down to not enough sleep/ water / coffee or just my body telling me I need to rest that day. It'll come back don't worry :)

You'll be grand.
    Just try again tomorrow ;) You'll be running for miles in no time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

youre not alone. simetimes i set out for a 14 miler and have to give up after 3. for no apparent reason.........dont know what it is but then go again and manage it handy. so i think we all have bad days its just frustrating when u cant pinpoint the reason. anyways dont give up.

man i'm gettin nowhere these days,,cant even think of going out running,,my health not the best,,i wonder is it my age:(

Don't be talking stupid now misses. You'll be grand again in no time!!!!! Take it easy for the weekend and just start fresh on Monday. And then on Saturday.... I'm cooking dinner and maybe opening a bottle of wine.... you think you can sneak away from the hubby and the kids for a bit? ;) Have a bit of a girlie evening and b!tch about our training :D

yeah let me see can i organise something,,no vino for me tho,,i'll be driving,,oh and antibiotics too:mad:you can have my glass or 2:D

yeah let me see can i organise something,,no vino for me tho,,i'll be driving,,oh and antibiotics too:mad:you can have my glass or 2:D

It's Saturday 27th so you've loads of time :D

even better,,might be off them by then:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 lifian

Keep it up.I'm sure it's not your age!I went from running and walking regularly to doing nothing from January to april because hubby was seriously ill.When I started back at end of April I could only manage 5 min run!But I went on to do 10k mini marathon in 66 mins and I go out for 5k runs a few times a week.Some days are more difficult than others but if I have a bad day I try at least to get out for a walk the next day.Good luck!

Advertisement