Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy a leg money pouch/wallet?

• 11-04-2009 1:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

Looking for something like this (http://www.letravelstore.com/4002555_055.html) but I need to get it within the next two weeks. Know where to get one?

Heading to South America and want something concealed for my money, I'll have a dummy wallet with me. What do you guys recommend? I also need to store my phone somewhere as its also my camera for the trip.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

They sell stuff like this in the Great Outdoors. You're likely to pay over the odds but if you need it in a hurry it'll do the job.

EDIT: Just saw it's a leg thing. I reckon that would be a pain in the ass being so inaccessible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

They sell stuff like this in the Great Outdoors. You're likely to pay over the odds but if you need it in a hurry it'll do the job.

EDIT: Just saw it's a leg thing. I reckon that would be a pain in the ass being so inaccessible.

Well the idea would be that it would be hidden away and not obvious so I can keep important bits there, whereas a money belt is a lot more obvious to muggers. It doesn't have to be all that accessible as I'll have some cash in my wallet too.

Its a bit more uncommon than a money belt thats why I'm wondering where I'd pick one up. The greatoutdoors website just has the usual stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

I'm not convinced. You'll most likely have to whip out your passport, bank cards etc. on a fairly regular basis and it'll look like you're examining your balls when you try to do so!:pac:

I think if you were actually mugged the sensible thing do would be to just hand over your stuff.

Advertisement