Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compaint against 3Broadband help

Options
  • 11-04-2009 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

My parents have had serious issues with 3 Broadband. They have cancelled their account 4 times but still recieved a letter from a debt collector.

This has infeurated me, when I was speaking to 3 they verbally confirmed for the 4 time that the account was settled but they refused to send this in writting or by e-mail so we have no actual confirmation.

We are not willing to accept this abuse, so we are getting onto Com reg with a complaint. However to strengthen our case we would like to hear from other users that had simmilar issues. If you are interested in helping us report 3 for their lack of service please PM me

Thanks
    Eoin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Do a search here and on the broadband forum

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

It has happened so often I'd almost call it standard policy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

I cancelled an account from 3 over a year ago and still get a bill for over a grand from them

into the fire each time it goes

any crap they send you in the post pop it into the fire, problem solved.

Advertisement