Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can a mod please help me

Options
  • 11-04-2009 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

I have a temporary ban from the animal and pet issue forum, EDIT: NO, was clarified. It was for quoting the charter before reporting a post.

Anyway, I'm trying to organise a chairty dog walk on the forum at the moment, so was wondering if a mod, or indeed another poster would be so kind as to post for me. I'm not sure if this is against the rules, actually thinking about it I'm sure it is, but if I was to explain to the mods of the forum that it will be that thread and that thread only someone will post for me, would that be ok?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Bond-007 banned you.
    Drop him a PM if you wish to discuss the ban with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Oh yes I understand that, but even if in the meantime someone could post saying that I can't currently post there and can people PM me about it instead. I can't PM them myself as when I log in I can't read the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The whole point of the ban is that you can't post on the forum I'm afraid. PM Bond about it.

Advertisement