Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What website is best...

• 11-04-2009 2:58pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok so you hear a new tune, its from an artist/producer/dj you've never heard of before. You think 'I should go listen to his other stuff and see if I like it...' - what site is best for getting a good amount of that artists music that you can very easily preview all the tunes in a big list etc?

I usually go to beatport but the annoying thing is for most big artists - they have their "Top 10 Downloads" in a list, the rest is annoying to browse.

Any other sites out there that are better?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TURRICAN

dont know if this is any good to you
    http://www.alaskajim.com/charts/genresingles/dance.php
    i knew another one like beatport it wont come to me tho,as i have been away from the scene for quite soom time now.
    il post when i find it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Zascar wrote: »
    Ok so you hear a new tune, its from an artist/producer/dj you've never heard of before. You think 'I should go listen to his other stuff and see if I like it...' - what site is best for getting a good amount of that artists music that you can very easily preview all the tunes in a big list etc?

I usually go to beatport but the annoying thing is for most big artists - they have their "Top 10 Downloads" in a list, the rest is annoying to browse.

Any other sites out there that are better?
    just click on the artist name on beatport and all there releases and remixes will come up(select show all or whatever it is)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Zascar wrote: »
    just press 'show all' and it'll show everything they've released in chronological order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

I find discogs.com pretty useful for that kinda stuff...

Advertisement