Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Premiere

Options
  • 11-04-2009 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can purchase tickets for the premiere of the new Star Trek film in Ireland?? Was at the Generations one years ago and I want to get tickets for my dad, since he got me mine! Any help is greatly appreciated

Comments

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. There is no Irish premiere this time around. The world tour of premieres ends in London on April 20th - but the event is all sold out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Got an email from movies.ie (i think) about a preview screening in Dublin if that'll make do, OP.

Keep an eye on their website.

I managed to get myself tickets to the UK premiere!!!

As it turns out there IS an Irish premiere.

The Savoy, Dublin
    Tuesday 28th April

That's all I know for the time being. Going to find out more later.

I managed to get myself tickets to the UK premiere!!!
    Nice one, how'd you manage that ?!
    Vokes wrote: »
    Got an email from movies.ie (i think) about a preview screening in Dublin if that'll make do, OP.

Keep an eye on their website.

The competition is running now on Movies.ie for preview tickets.

Clicky

• Advertisement

You were able to phone up a few weeks ago to the Princes Trust and order tickets. I got lucky, and got myself a pair!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

Are there any tickets to the savoy showing ? does anybody know ?

Tickets are by invite only, keep checking online irish sites and national media outlets for competitions to win tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

well yea i did the comps on entertainment.ie and movies.ie, i heard some radio sations will be doing comps aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bobalicious

There was a competition on Facebook for the Irish premiere and I just found out that I won tickets. I think FM104 might be doing a competition, I've heard them promoting it quite a bit. And as mentioned, Movies.ie are doing a competition as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Vokes wrote: »
    The competition is running now on Movies.ie for preview tickets.

Clicky

I entered the competition after I saw your post and I won 2 tickets. Thanks very much! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

hollywood premier streaming live now http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/livenow?id=6787900

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

center15 wrote: »
    hollywood premier streaming live now http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/livenow?id=6787900
    Damn. I've gotten sucked into that now! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

Goodshape wrote: »
    Damn. I've gotten sucked into that now! ;)

Stuck on the nightshift in work, least im getting paid for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Sorry to be the smug bitch here, but the premiere was Tuesday and my partner got 2 tickets.

All I can say is.......it's a helluva ride!
    Glad I avoided all the hype in advance.......

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

:eek:

smug bitch!

/me is excited

I entered the competition after I saw your post and I won 2 tickets. Thanks very much! :pac::pac::pac:
    Nice one. Enjoy !

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I tried but couldn't register. :(

Advertisement