Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory card query

• 11-04-2009 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

At the risk of sounding thick, I've just been told by the bloke in my local Carphone Warehouse that if I want a new memory card for my SEw910i, I can only get Sony cards to fit it - but I've had a look around and the SanDisk cards are half the price and look exactly the same!

So, would a SanDisk 4gb memory card be compatable with my phone - or will I have to bite the bullet and buy the Sony one?

I know I sound stupid, but bear with me....LOL :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you need a Memory Stick Micro (M2) card.

it doesn't matter who the manufacturer is as long as it's an M2 card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Yeah any M2 card will work.

You can get memory dirt cheap on the net.

Might be worth looking at mx2 or memoryc. They both have a good reputation around here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭fakefurbabe

Looks like I'll be buying online rather than locally - their loss!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭fakefurbabe

squared wrote: »
    Yeah any M2 card will work.

You can get memory dirt cheap on the net.

Might be worth looking at mx2 or memoryc. They both have a good reputation around here.

Thanks for the links - looks like my shopping list has got a little bit longer..LOL

• Advertisement
Advertisement