Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ipod docking station for traveling - recomendations...

• 11-04-2009 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

needs to meet all of these requirements

1. Will be used mostly for traveling with so needs to be small, light and compact
    2. Must have its own built in decent speakers
    3. Must also have option to connect to home entertainment system and play though it rather than local speakers
    4. Supports 100v-240v as I will be using it in different countries

Bells and whistles like a a remote control is not important.

I looked on line for something but not finding anything that specifically has its own speakers and an option to also plug into the Aux of another system.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

dazzerb wrote: »
    needs to meet all of these requirements

1. Will be used mostly for traveling with so needs to be small, light and compact
    2. Must have its own built in decent speakers
    3. Must also have option to connect to home entertainment system and play though it rather than local speakers
    4. Supports 100v-240v as I will be using it in different countries

Bells and whistles like a a remote control is not important.

I looked on line for something but not finding anything that specifically has its own speakers and an option to also plug into the Aux of another system.

Thanks

I have a Logitech MM50 and about 10 of my mates have bought them on the back of hearing how good it is.

Portable, built in battery (about 10 hrs) very loud for it's size, superb sounding, aux in, ipod connector pass through carry case and remote.

Cost about €150, has been replaced since don't know new model number.

Highly recommend it. There are some truly awful mp3 docks out there, so it's worth paying a little more for a good one.

Advertisement