Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance/Keep fit in Mullingar?

Options
  • 11-04-2009 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, Was wondering does anyone know of any good dance or classes to keep fit and meet friends also in Mullingar? I am currently attending salsa dance classes in Mullingar for the past year which I really enjoy but was just wondering if there any other classes available for a different night of the week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

There is something like that on the street where the Social welfare office and Apache pizza are located.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 NiamhM

Saruman wrote: »
    There is something like that on the street where the Social welfare office and Apache pizza are located.

Is that the place called fit2u or something like that? Do you know what kind of classes they do/run?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I have no idea, I just know its there as I walked past it and heard the music etc.

Saruman wrote: »
    I have no idea, I just know its there as I walked past it and heard the music etc.

Ok, thanks Saruman i'll look into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 smckeownie

Hi NiamhM, for fun ways to keep/get fit you should give this lad a shout, his name is philip - <phone number removed>

• Advertisement

smckeownie wrote: »
    Hi NiamhM, for fun ways to keep/get fit you should give this lad a shout, his name is philip - <phone number removed>

Why, who or what does this guy do?

he does things like aerobics but also boot camps. a good few of my friends have said his classes are very innovative and a lot of fun. one lad from the gerry ryan programme about gettin fit is in one of the classes. just heard the girls sayin he was good other than that i don't know too much about what his techniques and programmes are

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

In case it isnt immediately obvious; please dont ring or meet up with people who's phone number you've gotten from some dodgey poster who just joined boards recently and posted it there.

I'm sure it was posted with good intentions, but it's still quite suspect alltheless.

okey dokey my apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

2fit have a website... think its 2fit.ie or something like that. They do salsa fit and hip hop I think. I do bellydancing out in Bloomfield but the classes are finishing this month until September but if you're interested I can pass on my teacher's number or alternatively keep an eye out for the adverts in the examiner in august/september.

2fit also did bellydancing but I don't think they still do now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭phoenix-MT

Muay Thai every night for beginners. check out the website or pm me for details.

Advertisement