Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cumming

• 11-04-2009 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

I've bee havin a pretty embarrassin problem lately. In the past couple of months when I orgasm in sex or after wankin I produce very small amounts of cum. Sometimes when I have sex by the third time round I dont eve cum! Has anyone had this problem and can you tell me how things worked out for you? did you go to doc?

I dont know if this is relevant but i got circumcised just before this problem began.

Any help appreciated lads.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

we can't give you any advice really on your specific issue mate. You should head along to your GP, who will have heard all sorts of things during their time, and so it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Better to get things checked by a pro!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Mystik Monkey is right, go to a doctor if you are worried or if this is something unusual for you.

Closing thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement