Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDonagh's youtube comedy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Should have just gone across the road to the Quays!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

brilliant, very watchable

Is it a student project?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Should have gone to The Kebab House - just p1ss in the corner :pac::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭jayoo

it wasnt a college project, but was done by students. I think they are waiting to see what the feed back is like before producing another,:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Hardy bucks it ain't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Well produced, but needed a funnier story for the type of thing they seemed to be aiming for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

mikom wrote: »
    Hardy bucks it ain't.

I thought the same after watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Melty

just not funny i'm afraid....

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Boo Radley

Please take a 4 minutes and check the link to a short film made in Galway below:

McDonagh's kindly allowed myself and a few friends to run riot for a couple of hours in their fine establishment. This was a 1st time outing for all involved so we made the most of what we got on film, while learning what NOT to do next time round.

May need to turn volume up high as the sound was less than perfectly recorded on the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUFGdl6ZiLA

Enjoy, one and all.

Boo Radley wrote: »
    Please take a 4 minutes and check the link to a short film made in Galway below:

McDonagh's kindly allowed myself and a few friends to run riot for a couple of hours in their fine establishment. This was a 1st time outing for all involved so we made the most of what we got on film, while learning what NOT to do next time round.

May need to turn volume up high as the sound was less than perfectly recorded on the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUFGdl6ZiLA

Enjoy, one and all.

Its the same sketch as OP :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

If the main character was female, I could understand. But a guy? He must be the only one in Ireland who doesn't just huddle in a shop-doorway or by the canal or suchlike!

JustMary wrote: »
    If the main character was female, I could understand. But a guy? He must be the only one in Ireland who doesn't just huddle in a shop-doorway or by the canal or suchlike!

I once saw a woman squat to relieve herself and not too far from MacDonaqhs I might add.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

ha ha nice one... wasnt expecting to see someone i actually know as the main character!

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Boo Radley

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    Its the same sketch as OP :)

Aye, didn't realsie there had been a thread started for this already. Seems my thread has been merged with this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭jayoo

haha, is that the bouncer from supermacs:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    I once saw a woman squat to relieve herself and not too far from MacDonaqhs I might add.

:)

No comparison though, once in a lifetime vs once (at least) a night.

Oh you want more examples? Ill take pictures next time-would you like that? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭paulhannon

Advertisement