Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last forum posts in private

Options
  • 11-04-2009 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe a bug, maybe I've missed something.

Why are posts from the Mobiles / PDAs forum showing up in this list? Should this be for posts from the likes of the soccer forum and the free coke + hookers forum?
    http://www.boards.ie/index.php?filter=private

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's to with your permissions. If your permissions are set to access granted a forum will show up as private. To fix this you have to clear your permissions for the forum, this resets your permissions back to their default.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I then in turn lose my sooper dooper mod powers?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Random wrote: »
    I then in turn lose my sooper dooper mod powers?
    Nope. The permissions are just for access. If you clear your access permissions it won't affect mod stuff at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

While on this subject! AlmightyCushion will you clean my permissions from afterhours as it shows up on my private list too. :)

You should be good now sparky.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement