Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Custom Firmware 5.00 M33-6 Questions.

Options
  • 11-04-2009 9:16pm

Hey guys, i really don't know much about psp modding but here it goes. Just got my psp modded today, as soon as i went home i upgraded to the latest psp firmware. Now the thing is i read that none of the homebrew software will work on version 5. I tried running a homebrew program and i get an error code 800 something or other. So, is there a way to switch or revert back from one to another, or whats the work aorund for this problem.

EDIT: Sorry guys problem solved. Theres a 1.50 kernal i forgot to install which enables homebrew software.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Just got my psp modded today, as soon as i went home i upgraded to the latest psp firmware.

WHY?! Never update to the latest psp firmware! Unless you mean latest custom firmware? In any case you shouldn't really need the 1.5 kernel addon as most homebrews have been updated to work on later kernels. Only older versions of homebrew require the 1.5 addon.

Advertisement