Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA in Waterford

Options
  • 11-04-2009 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭

Right ive been sittin on me arse for too long since moving home from Dublin. I'm in the mood for an ass kicking :D
    Anyone able to tell me who what when where and why?

Cheers guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

I think Waterford MMA train on mon , weds and Fri @ 7pm. They train out of Waterford Judo club located

Unit 21,
    Westside Business Park,
    Old Kilmeaden Road
    Waterford.

I havent trained there since last year so not 100% on the times, but im pretty sure it was 7. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Waterford MMA train at 7.30 Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays in the same place as Marty mentioned. There's a Muay Thai class before it run by John and Liam Walsh if interested. That's at 6.30. Both classes are great lads are sound. I usually do both.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Cheers guys :)
    What needs to be brought and how much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Class is 7 euro. Bring boxing gloves and a gum shield. That should do you for the first class and if you have a groin guard bring that aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Muay Thai class is very good too if it tickles your fancy. On in the same building.

• Advertisement
Advertisement