Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

paul williams leitrim man of the year

• 11-04-2009 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

another leitrim man , in the highlight of the public on a daily basis,
    has he done the county good in what he has exposed in dublin,limerick etc

or should he take an inside view on the nite clubs around mohill, carrick ballinamore, and expose the pushers at home

Comments

Nightclubs in Leitrim are ****.Freddies is the worst nightclub I have ever been in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

there like that as long as i can remember dazzler,

children going around sniffen sugar, and thinking its great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

another leitrim man , in the highlight of the public on a daily basis,
    has he done the county good in what he has exposed in dublin,limerick etc

or should he take an inside view on the nite clubs around mohill, carrick ballinamore, and expose the pushers at home

Well, I suppose "home" is Dublin these days for Williams. To be fair, the drugs problem in rural Ireland is a trickle down from what's happening in Dublin and Limerick. If those gangs were dealt with, the Galway and Sligo dealer's supply would run out. Then the Ballinamore and Carrick pushers would have nothing to push. I seriously doubt most small time dealers in places like rural Leitrim, Sligo and Roscommon would know how to go about importing shipments from abroad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

true enough

i suppose they would just mix up baken soda and a few paracetemols ,who would know the differ, gobsheens,

that was funny on tubridy tonight when he said about the siezure of 20k worth of drugs in leitrim.

and they couldnt charge because it wasnt any way pure

Advertisement