Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bikini's - Dublin

Options
  • 11-04-2009 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭

Ok, so it's that time of year again when most of us shudder at the thought of stripping off in a bikini :( so we have to find some that actually look the biz.

I'm a curvy person (size 10-12 but with hips and DD bust) and find that an awful lot of bikinis available don't quite offer the support needed for busts bigger than a C cup. I'm looking for some that will provide the necessary support for me hopefully and look quite pretty too. I'm not too mad about underwiring as lying on a sunlounger with it can get quite uncomfortable.

Thanks a million in advance for anyone who can help, am heading away in a few weeks with my mom and want to get stuff sorted asap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

La senza have a range of swimwear that might be some good to you. There's not a huge selection but they're quite pretty and claim to offer support like a bra! (Don't take my word for it though, I've only a tiny chest on me)

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Just look at getting bikini separates, Try the Bikini Shop. Try the Caprice brand cause they have great support.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 maggiemae

Hey it might be worth having a quick look in Pennys. They certainly have a D cup in a black push up bikini top. I can't recollect seeing a dd, however it could be worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

What about Next?
    Never got one there myself but they seemed to have a good collection the other day.

Next Swimwear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

I am looking into this also at the moment :o Debenhams and M&S seem to have the best selection. Penneys have nice stuff but don't think they go up as far as I need.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

missmatty wrote: »
    I am looking into this also at the moment :o Debenhams and M&S seem to have the best selection. Penneys have nice stuff but don't think they go up as far as I need.

Not sure what size you need missmatty but the Gorgeous range in Debenhams is fab!

I'm a 34 G/H and bought 3 bikini's there last year. A bit more expensive than Penneys but not as expensive as Bravissimo or Figleaves! And they hold you well and do what they say on the tin :D

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category_10001_10001_103625_-1

Advertisement