Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

scrap yards that let you wander,

Options
  • 12-04-2009 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

hey,

I'm doing an engine swap on my mk1 scirocco and I'm looking for some replacment parts and the odd hose and the like but what i really need id a scrap yard that will let me wander around with a measuring tape for a few hours,

anyone know any good ones, anywhere in the country and preferably stocking older cars,

Cheers for any help you can give,
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Traynors in the north will tell you if they have cars that might have the parts and will let you wander around looking for what you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Kilcock auto dismantlers in kildare let you wander. And they keep all the marques toether

Advertisement