Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Fifa

Options
  • 12-04-2009 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

just got fifa 09 while in Spain and english isnt one of the language options at the start, does anyone know if u can get english as a language? is there a setting i can change or an add-on i can download maybe? thanks in advance

Comments

gearstick wrote: »
    just got fifa 09 while in Spain and english isnt one of the language options at the start, does anyone know if u can get english as a language? is there a setting i can change or an add-on i can download maybe? thanks in advance

Not a 100% certain but when i start the game i can choose a ''language''(well i few different flags come up like U.K, German, Spanish), i've never tried picking another one bar U.K but i assume that's what it is?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭gearstick

Not a 100% certain but when i start the game i can choose a ''language''(well i few different flags come up like U.K, German, Spanish), i've never tried picking another one bar U.K but i assume that's what it is?!

This is what i mean, when i start the game up the UK flah is not one of the options, this is my problem..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

gearstick wrote: »
    This is what i mean, when i start the game up the UK flah is not one of the options, this is my problem..

hmmm. Not sure about changing the language but you can change the in game commentary to english with a free(i think) add-on from the store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭gearstick

brianon wrote: »
    hmmm. Not sure about changing the language but you can change the in game commentary to english with a free(i think) add-on from the store.

cheers, thats a start anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Jackeenboy

Yes you can, go to store go to fifa and u can download Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, French etc...Then go to to u advanced settings and keeep pressing R2..EASY ! I have the Spanish commentators set coz there better than Andy Gray and ur man...GOAL, GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOOOOOOOOOOAL !!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement