Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Over masturbation?

• 12-04-2009 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Well i'm an 18 year old lad in college at the minute, ya know yourself like.

My problem is that i've a new girl and sure i'm mad into her and all like, she's got all the right bits, but i'd never really had a girlfriend before and i'm not great at doin the sex. A lot of the time i finish before we start, i think i'm over excited like. once i even finished when we were on the way back to her place in a taxi, we were kissin and she was feelin me up a bit and i was feelin one of her boobs and that was it! I felt so stupid that night and i think one of her roommates might have noticed the wet patch on my jeans but thankfully she was pretty drunk (i made an excuse and went home before we ended up in bed).
    I was on the internet and read that wackin off too much could make me more likely to do this, is there any way that could be it like or what is up with me?
    I need some help please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

Well i'm an 18 year old lad in college at the minute, ya know yourself like.

My problem is that i've a new girl and sure i'm mad into her and all like, she's got all the right bits, but i'd never really had a girlfriend before and i'm not great at doin the sex. A lot of the time i finish before we start, i think i'm over excited like. once i even finished when we were on the way back to her place in a taxi, we were kissin and she was feelin me up a bit and i was feelin one of her boobs and that was it! I felt so stupid that night and i think one of her roommates might have noticed the wet patch on my jeans but thankfully she was pretty drunk (i made an excuse and went home before we ended up in bed).
    I was on the internet and read that wackin off too much could make me more likely to do this, is there any way that could be it like or what is up with me?
    I need some help please!

I don't know really dude.

I heard if you have a bit of a "wack" before it you can last longer?

So I don't know where that s**t came from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I don't think masturbation makes you ejaculate quicker to be honest.

Honestly, I would masturbate about 3 or 4 times a week and the odd time I'd get with a girl it actually takes me longer to ejaculate than when I'd be "flying solo" if you will.

Different strokes for different folks really.... Sorry for the pun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

A lot of the time i finish before we start, i think i'm over excited like.
    You've just answered your own question.
    once i even finished when we were on the way back to her place in a taxi, we were kissin and she was feelin me up a bit and i was feelin one of her boobs and that was it! I felt so stupid that night and i think one of her roommates might have noticed the wet patch on my jeans but thankfully she was pretty drunk (i made an excuse and went home before we ended up in bed).
    Meh for the stupidity, you're not the only lad that it has happened to, I'm sure!!

And you do realise that at 18 you're not going to take long to reload ... and are likely to last longer second / third time round?
    I need some help please!
    Complete and utter BS, tbh.

If anything, use your solo sessions to practise lasting longer. Not appropriate to go into details here, but google "edging".

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

If anything, use your solo sessions to practise lasting longer. Not appropriate to go into details here, but google "edging".

+1. I remember reading Howard Stern's autobiography, where he describes having to hide masturbation from his parents, and he was eventually able to get himself off in 2 or 3 minutes. The problem came when he started sleeping with women and would only be able to last a minute or so. Practice making yourself last longer. Being female, I don't really know that much about it, but I'm pretty sure it involves using your PC muscles, which google will tell you about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Faith wrote: »
    +1. I remember reading Howard Stern's autobiography, where he describes having to hide masturbation from his parents, and he was eventually able to get himself off in 2 or 3 minutes. The problem came when he started sleeping with women and would only be able to last a minute or so. Practice making yourself last longer. Being female, I don't really know that much about it, but I'm pretty sure it involves using your PC muscles, which google will tell you about.

+1

Its called the Kegel Exercises For Men got to this web site www.askmen.com and in the search function type in Kegel Exercises For Men loads of info and it will help you lots..:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bomberpaddy

I heard that if i keep wackin off a lot it gets you too used to finishin in in a hurry like?

I would've been pretty busy at it before i came to college like and now i'm sharing a twin room so i have to knock them out fast when my roommate is gone to the bathroom or when i think he's asleep, ya know yourself like.
    I think i'll give these exercises things a go but like i said with the roommate there it isn't the easiest.

I heard that if i keep wackin off a lot it gets you too used to finishin in in a hurry like?

I don't believe that.

Have you ever held in a piss for quite some time? Well according to one of my friends he says that by holding piss in, it will help you to last longer in bed..... Not sure if it's true or not. He does tend to BS a lot. Give it a try I suppose. :)

^ That Guy doesn't usually give advice but if he did it'd be the worst advice in the world. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Kegel Exercises never really helped me last longer in bed.... Gave me a better control of my sphincter (and now I can stop and start my pee stream with free ease... not that that's much use... but other lads can't do it!) but didn't help much for sex.

OP, I had the same trouble as you a few years ago, finishing off just from rubbing a boob n'all. I got better with time when I realised that I wasn't masturbating enough. As other people above said, you need to train yourself to last longer. Unfortunately, it'll probably take a while to get used to so it kinda depends how close you are with this girl but, if you're close, why not ask her to help you train yourself? It'll take a lot of practice but that's more excuse to have sex, right? That's what I did in the end anyway! Also, as someone said above, you're 18. You can squirt too early all you want. Change the 'dom and reload. Should take you about 26 seconds to be back in the mood!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Well, if you keep finishing in a hurry when doing it, it will ... you can equally easily train yourself to go the other way.
    I would've been pretty busy at it before i came to college like and now i'm sharing a twin room so i have to knock them out fast when my roommate is gone to the bathroom or when i think he's asleep, ya know yourself like.
    I think i'll give these exercises things a go but like i said with the roommate there it isn't the easiest.
    Em, maybe, I don't know, use the time when you know he's at a lecture, or gone out for the evening? ;)

No offence, but maybe try thinking a bit creatively ... ? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

That_Guy wrote: »
    I don't believe that.

Have you ever held in a piss for quite some time? Well according to one of my friends he says that by holding piss in, it will help you to last longer in bed..... Not sure if it's true or not. He does tend to BS a lot. Give it a try I suppose. :)

^ That Guy doesn't usually give advice but if he did it'd be the worst advice in the world. :)
    there is some truth to holding in a piss can make you last longer.

doing kegel exercises which can help you last longer, are just that. you do the action you do when you stop the flow of urine, i.e. tensing that PC muscle (think it's called the PC muscle).

• Advertisement

there is some truth to holding in a piss can make you last longer.

doing kegel exercises which can help you last longer, are just that. you do the action you do when you stop the flow of urine, i.e. tensing that PC muscle (think it's called the PC muscle).

Ah it does work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

no it helps, it's not as simple as it will make you last longer over night, it takes months or doing the exercises afaik and will only help if you use 'solo' sessions to last longer as well.

do not do kegel exercises when you need to piss as that's just asking for trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭blogga

Gooodd mannn Padddayy
    is your contribution called paddywhackery?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

blogga infracted. Please take the time to read the charter with regard to posting in this forum.

dudara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

OP, have you ever seen There's Something About Mary? Loaded gun and all that malarky. Cleaning the pipes before you go out will help increase stamina, it's an irrefutable fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ohdelightful

eh when you think he is asleep - you are sick, bet u he has bn awake some of the times on ur solo sessions!!!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

ohdelightful, since you are new here I recommend you read the charter before posting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ohdelightful

Silverfish wrote: »
    ohdelightful, since you are new here I recommend you read the charter before posting.

Read the charter :cool: :eek: :cool: I simply responded to his question & in short there is a time & a place for his solo sessions and it is most certainly not when his roommate is apparently asleep :D

Advertisement